chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

"You don't have to come, let alone fight." Flaire spoke to Haven.

Anybody could tell Haven was bothered by her sister getting jumped and she desperately wanted to help but she didn't have it in her. She couldn't see herself going to fight a bunch of people but she wanted to be there for her sisters how they always there for her.

"Hay, we love you so much." Genesis spoke. "But this isn't you, you don't like confrontation and we know that. I promise you we will not put you in a situation, you don't wanna be in."

"You can stick to only fight when getting touched." Flaire spoke. "We have enough man power."

"You can break up the fights." Indigo suggested.

"I'm just not going to go." She spoke playing with her fingers, feeling the need to cry. "Y'all can say y'all wouldn't be mad if I didn't jump in but that's a lie."

"Haven, on our mother I wouldn't care if you jumped in or not." Flaire spoke honestly and dead serious. "In my head, it's me against everybody anyway so you not jumping in isn't making me feel a way."

"I'll only feel a way if I was getting stomped out and you just watching cause then I'll wanna fight you too." Indigo spoke doing a dry chuckle making Devin laugh.

"It's finna be 8:20." Devin spoke.

"Tanisha and them just pulled up to the lot." Brat spoke referring to her cousins.

As soon as Brat told her cousins what was up, they was already locked and loaded. Flaire been her best friend for so long it's like they were all one big family now and nobody fucks with their family period.

"It's your choice, we're leaving now though." Flaire spoke to Haven as they all looked at her.

They all knew she was capable of handling herself but the question is will she?

They all meant what they said about not being mad, espically Genesis. She loved the fact that at least one of her baby sisters stood out, she loved Haven personality and she loved she wasn't always down to be in drama. Haven inspired her.

"I'll come." Haven spoke after consideration.

"We gotta go now." Indigo spoke. "And I just hope Sapphire not ducking nothing."

"You know she is." Flaire scoffed. Sapphire was the last person she expected to see but Mya was the first and she couldn't wait.

Flaire was already mad she had a big fat lip but despite that, she was mad because for once all she wanted to do was chill and be boo'd up but she couldn't.

When they pulled up to the lot, there was a few people out there but she knew it wasn't anybody that wanted to fight because they was doing too much fan like behavior.

She pulled out her phone going to live because it was like 8:32 and she wasn't fighting. She was only staying for 20 minutes before somebody had to pull up.

"So where all the people that commented today dick riding? Dave? Quannah? Mya? Sapphire? Mac? Alice? Quan? Where all y'all at?"

"They not coming bff." Brat spoke.

"Y'all bitches was so hyped talking about I know how to pick and choose my battles well I'm calling everybody OUT! Where y'all at?"

"Mac ass just joined ya live." Indigo spoke making Flaire laugh.

"I ain't even worried about Mac ass because she know she can't even sit with me on my worse day. Her or her punk ass friend not gon come, they gon make up some excuse like dummies. Now if that was Mai, she would've been 10 toes down by herself."