thirty.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝙳

"Ahren Brown" Ahren got up walked up the steps proudly as she was finally getting the fuck up out of highschool.

She shook everyones hand on stage then went back to her seat, smiling hard feeling ready for the future.

Although she was accepted into most of the colleges she applied to she would be attending Penn State in the fall, nobody knew except her parents of course because they had to pay that expensive ass deposit.

She didn't choose Clemson because they didn't give her the most money, Penn gave her an almost full ride.

An hour and thirty minutes passed full of parents screaming for their kids, even though they were told to hold the applause, and it was finally over and Ahren could see her family and friends.

"Whaaaaat my bitch is graduted! Hashtag grown bitch shit!!! Throw that ass suh!" Sincere started yelling as soon as she saw Ahren walk out the building.

"Stop allat damn yelling" Tawanda smacked her arm making Sin scoff. "Tawanda please"

"Congrats sister!" Jamilla smiled up at Ahren while hugging her leg.

"Thank you pooda, you so pretty tryna match me!" Jamilla had 6 or 7 braids in her hair and a pretty yellow dress with jelly sandals.

"Thank you, mommy did my hair but I picked my outfit out, I wanted to be twins" Ahren was really Jamilla's role model, Ahren could do no wrong in her eyes.

"Hi guys" Ahren smiled and waved at everyone who was there to support her. "Where my man at?" she looked around for Sire not seeing his big head anywhere.

"Hey baby" Sire walked up behind her and hugged her waist making her calm down and lean into him.

"Yall just bout ugly as hell" Rico shook his head mugging the couple. "Tell these people where you going to college so we can go eat"

"Well most of yall got on me for not wanting to go to an HBCU and Sin I know you wanted me to stay here and go to Morgan State, but I wanted to hang with the white people so with that being said i'll be attending Penn State University" she smiled wide waiting for their reaction.

Everyone started cheering and congratulating her except Sincere. "No" she said.

"What you mean no?" Ahren side eyed her.

"If you leave then you'll leave me behind and I dont want that" Sin said with her lip trembling.

Leek pursed his lips and turned away trying not to laugh because everyone knew Sin's crying face was mad fucking ugly.

"Babe don't cry you know you be ugly" Tavon rubbed her back.

"Sincere Pennsylvania is literally like 3 hours away, please relax. You act like I can't call you or that I won't be back for breaks." Ahren chuckled.

"If you fucking hate then say that shit" Sin yelled then stormed away.

It immediately got quiet as everyone stood around not knowing what to do, "Imma go get her" Von twisted his lips then turned to walk away.