his type - dream

Dream x T1D Reader

Requested by DerpyBoi1362

Quick trigger warning for this chapter: it involves needles!

--

You feel yourself become stressed at the sight of the needle next to the skin of your abdomen, feeling the beginnings of a sweat starting to form on your forehead. Your hand shook and eventually you withdrew it in frustration and fear.

"Y/N?" Dream pokes his blonde head of hair through the doorway, using a towel to scrub away the wetness on his locks. You'd both come back from the doctors after getting your Insulin prescription, and he had immediately jumped in the shower to let you take care of business yourself as you usually prefer. "Are you alright?"

"I'm too anxious to do it," you hold up the needle in your hand, pinching the bridge of your nose.

He gives you a look and ties a towel around his waist before entering the room, sitting down beside you and running his now-dry hand through your hair gently. "Would you like me to do it for you?"

You nod and he takes it from your hand, looking at the place where you were attempting to inject yourself a few minutes ago. He puts it close but then hesitates, his big green eyes looking up at you, "I don't wanna hurt you."

"You won't," you chuckle, rubbing his cheek with your hand, "I just don't like seeing the needle."

"Right," he nods, waiting for you to look away before piercing it into your skin. You tense up and he pauses before continuing, until the process was finished. "All done!"

"Thank you," you smile and give him a peck on the lips, making his mood brighten up further.

"Of course."

Apologies if I got any information wrong, and please be respectful!