GROUP PROJECT - MINSUNG

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: Jisung has to do a group project but something goes wrong.

TRIGGER: None

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

The Minsung couple was fast asleep all cuddled up in their shared bed until the annoying sound of Jisung's alarm woke them up. The younger, being an early bird and taking a long time to get ready was the first one to get up and turn off the alarm, Minho could get ready in very little time so he decided to let the older sleep in for a while.

He went towards the bathroom and took a quick shower, shortly after he came out and changed into this:

He went towards the kitchen and started making a quick breakfast for him and his boyfriend, a fruit salad and some toast with cheese

He went towards the kitchen and started making a quick breakfast for him and his boyfriend, a fruit salad and some toast with cheese. He finally went back to their bedroom to wake his partner up.

"Hyungie, it's time to wake up." He said softly.

"Hmm... What time is it?" Said the older hiding under the pillow.

"It's 7 am, you need to get ready c'mon."

"What time did you get up bubs?" Asked Minho starting to wake up.

"At 6 am."

Minho clicked his tongue.

"You need to sleep more Sungie, you'll get yourself sick."

"Stop worrying Minnie, I take a lot of time to get ready, now get up and go get ready, I made your favorite for breakfast."

Minho almost jumped out of bed.

"Fruit salad?"

Jisung nodded.

"And toast, so c'mon hurry up, I'm starving."

"Okay babe, I'll get ready, wait for me in the kitchen, I'll be there in five minutes."

Jisung nodded again and headed towards the kitchen to wait for his boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Minho was rushing towards the room trying to pick up a decent outfit, and headed towards the shower, while almost tripping over his own feet. He took a fast shower and put this on:

 He took a fast shower and put this on: