The press

A/N- Hahaha, I decided to write a chapter anyway. Oops. 

Summary- Peter decides he wants the world to know who he really is. 

-Third Person P.O.V-

"Please dad, i'm ready. You know I am." Peter pleads as he stands in front of his dad in the lab. 

Quick backstory, Peter was born a Stark, and it was decided to keep him away from the public eye for as long as possible. He is now 15, and wants people to know who he really is as he doesn't like all the lying he has to do. Ned and MJ both know who he really is as he didn't want to keep that secret from them. 

Tony sighs deeply as he looks at his son, he has grown so much, and it scared Tony. One of the reasons he doesn't want people to know about Peter is because it would mean exposing him to the cruelness and hate that everyone receives when they are 'known' to the public. And another reason is because it would mean he is finally growing up, and Tony is scared one day he might lose his son, maybe not physically, but he could change. 

But when he sees Peter looking at him, with so much excitement and joy at the fact he might be able to do this melts all the doubt away. He knows it might not be fair to keep Peter hidden away for so long, and he can make his own decisions now. 

Tony nods slightly and says, "alright kiddo. I'll set up a press conference for next week okay."

Peter's eyes turn even brighter as his smile widens.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He repeats over and over again as he jumps about. 

Tony can't stop a laugh from escaping his lips at the pure joy in his sons face and voice as he jumps about. 

-

Today was the day Peter Parker would be revealed as Peter Stark. 

To put it lightly, Peter was nervous. Sure, he wanted people to know, but now he was worried maybe he shouldn't do it. 

"Pete, you'll be fine. And you know if anything happens you could take them out." Ned says, while pretending to shoot webs. 

Peter rolls his eyes while shaking his head fondly, "thanks dude. I still question though how you have even kept that secret, it's not like you make it discrete." Peter says with a laugh, while looking around; they were currently backstage while his dad was onstage talking to all the press.

Ned scoffs lightly and says, "well I'll tell you why. It's because i'm your guy in the chair. I wouldn't jeopardize you." 

Peter smiles sincerely at that, knowing Ned was being serious. 

"Thanks dude. That's why you're my guy in the chair." Peter says, while him and Ned do the handshake. 

Meanwhile, Tony was on stage talking to the press. 

"For many years I have kept a secret, one that has made my life the best it could ever be. 15 years ago, on August 10th, I had a son." Tony begins, but is cut off by the uproar, and all the lights flashing. 

He waits for everyone to settle before beginning. 

"Now, before I introduce him, I want you all to know I will not tolerate any one following him about, or harassing him; I will not hesitate to press charges if this does happen." Tony says, his voice low and threatening. 

Everyone nodded, knowing not to mess with Tony Stark when he says something like that. 

"I would also like to say, the reason I kept him a secret from the public was because I wanted him to grow up without all the cameras and false rumours and accusations."

Everyone stays silent, knowing Howard brought Tony up that way. 

"And with all that in mind, I would like to introduce. Not only the heir of Stark industries, but also my son, Peter Stark." Tony says, turning his gaze to watch as his son steps onto stage. 

Photo after photo is taken as Peter walks up to his dad. He was thankful he had his contacts in that made the bright lights dull down so he doesn't have a sensory overload. 

Peter smiled out to the crowd and waved a little before saying into the microphone in front of him, "Hi." 

-

MJ smiled brightly at the TV, proud to be friends with him, and to know this before everyone else. 

She couldn't help but blush slightly, although she would never admit it outloud, she liked Peter. A lot more then people may think. 

-

Flash was watching the TV, his full attention on the screen as he was worried he might miss something. 

The Tony Stark had a huge announcement, and Flash was more then excited. 

When he heard Tony Stark had a son, that was his age, Flash began to think of every way he would be able to become friends with him to be able to get a job there, and know Tony Stark personally. 

But as soon as Peter stepped on stage and Flash got a good look at him, his face paled significantly, and his mouth went dry. 

All he could utter in his shock was, "Oh crap." 

-

-

-

A/N- UWU

- M xx