6

Later that day Faline walks into Scott's house and a hyperactive Stiles bursts in behind her after they had received a phone call from Scott.

"Go!" Stiles says, pushing her up the stairs.

"Stiles, I will push you down these stairs,"

They burst into Scott's bedroom, Faline glaring at Stiles before she flops onto Scott's bed.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles asks. "And yes I've had a lot of Adderall"

"I found something at Derek Hale's," Scott says.

"Are you kidding? What?" Stiles asks.

"There's something buried there. I could smell blood" Scott says.

"That's awesome," Stiles says and Faline nudges him. "I mean, that's terrible. Who's blood?"

"I don't know," Scott says. "But when we do your dad nails, Derek, for the murder. Then you both help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing. Because there's no way I'm not playing that game"

"This is going to be a fucking disaster," Faline says.

They walk into the hospital and Scott looks at Faline, who volunteered at the hospital so she knew her way around.

"The morgue is that way," Faline says, pointing at a door to their left. "Follow the corridor all the way to the end then take a right turn"

"Good luck I guess," Stiles says.

Faline sits down and plugs her earphones in, blasting music into her ears. Stiles doesn't notice and decides to speak.

"Faline, I've finally plucked up the courage to say this," Stiles says. "I always thought we had this kind of connection. You know kind of unspoken because I'm too chicken. Maybe it'd be kind of cool to go on a date sometime"

"Sorry" Faline pulls her earbud out. "I didn't catch that Stiles"

"You know what?" Stiles says. "Doesn't matter. I'm just gonna sit"

"Did he do it?" Lydia asks her boyfriend when he walks out and Faline begins listening in.

"He said not to make a habit of it but one cortisone shot won't kill me," Jackson says.

"You should get one right before the game too," Lydia says. "The pros do it all the time. You want to be a little high school amateur?"

Faline snorts before hiding her face behind a fashion magazine.

"Or do you want to go pro?" Lydia asks.

"Interesting leaflet," Faline says, glancing at the cover of Stiles' leaflet.

Stiles goes red when he reads the contents of the leaflet properly and he makes a small noise of disgust as he reads.

"Every month," Faline says.

"Holy God," Stiles says when Scott snatches the leaflet.

"The scent was the same," Scott says.

"You sure?" Stiles asks.

"Yes," Scott says.

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property," Stiles says.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl," Scott says and Faline rolls her eyes.

"I say we use it," Stiles says.

"How?" Scott asks.

"Tell me something first. Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?"