-1

Hi! So I'm writing this mostly for fun and because my friend told me she hated Ginny and I decided to write a fic for her out of spite. Although having said that it has become a project I've been thinking about for a while and I plan to put a lot of effort in bettering my writing.

-
-

|| This is a ginnyxoc wlw story ||

|| Amora Lyra Nott ||

This book follows Amora Nott, Theodore Notts sister. She is a seventh year slytherin. She's quiet and brilliant, she enjoys always staying one step ahead of everybody else.

 She's quiet and brilliant, she enjoys always staying one step ahead of everybody else

|| Ginerva Molly Weasley ||

This book will also have a lot of passages from Ginnys perspective. Ginny is a seventh year gryffindor who, in the middle of an insane war, is desperately trying to cope with Voldemort's return. Ginny is loud and brave, she acts out of the fierce goodness in her heart.

** just her aesthetic, Ginny is Bonnie **

|| Disclaimers ||

**This fic is CONSTANLY being edited (I'm literally always writing) so it will be common that if you go back to see things change.**

**i personally don't enjoy when authors make their OC's the most kind compassionate wonderful person, I don't really see that as realistic. (Not to say you can't do that, I'm just saying that isn't my personal taste) while amora isn't going to be a terrible person she is going to have personal flaws. There are going to be times where you might not like amora because of certain things she does, there isn't going to be any really terrible things she does without reason but again she's going to be flawed.**

**This was said in the description but I'll say it again, this book has some dark themes as it is literally set in a war. Chapters with these themes will have content warnings at the beginning, but just overall please be kind to yourself :)**

** I think this should be a given but I'll say it anyways, I'm not sure if the Notts are cannonly related to the Weasleys but for this story they are not related in any way. **

** I've tried not to describe Amoras appearance much in the fic, but as this isn't a y/n fanfic it is still described briefly. The photo I used in the beginning is just how I personally imagine her, you do not need to imagine her that way.**

**Just going to warn everybody, this book is not going to line up completely with the original harry potter books. ive decided that jkr's writing is c r u s t y and I want to rewrite some characters also giving characters like theo a personality not explained in the books. I will obviously also twist the plot to fit the story.**

**at the beginning of each chapter there will be a word and it's definition, it will (most of the time) relate to the chapter but don't take it to seriously. Their mostly just words I like. That being said, there are going to be a few times where the word is specifically mentioned.**

**This fic will not include remadora/ronks. Although it isn't homophobic to ship ronks I don't feel comfortable including a ship that came from a place of homophobia. Anyways enjoy the hints of wolfstar :)**

**Also! Tonks is non-binary in this fic. I couldn't find a place to specifically say it but they are only referred to by they/them pronouns, as that is what they prefer in this fic!**

**I do not own any of the characters mentioned except Amora Nott, Hazel, and Jane, etc. Credit for the other characters goes to jkr.**

** ^ I don't support her at all. I said this in the description but jkr is literally the worst and I don't support her.**