Bė WısE eNouGh tŐ cORŘect..🙏

Guys yarr ...  and i knew it too ki it's sidnaaz fanfiction... toh unki story hogi na..!!! 😠

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Let's begin..??!!

Waked up... with a smile... !
... finding the angel sleeping peacefully she kissed her face...and move out of the bed..!!!

Heading towards washroom ,  little excited for her birthday

Heading towards washroom ,  little excited for her birthday... she got ready... in a suit..!!
.... doing little make up as per her choice.. she got ready as happy for her birthday...!!!

She went away

She went away... keeping the sleeping baby safety in her nursery...!!

And made her way towards a room..!
.. finding the door she entered..!

Tapping Water voice coming from washroom.. she took her seat on the bed leaning against the bedrest..!!!
... closing her eyes..!!!

The click sound made her open her eyes..!!!

... she smiled looking at the doorstep..!!

"Good morning..!!" Said sana.. looking at him..!

He walked towards her... smiling..!

"Good morning baby... happy birthday once again..!" Said arjun taking her into a warmly hug.... kissing her forhead..!!

" chal mera gift de ab..!" Said sana forwarding her hand...to which he smile and went back to his drawer to get something..!!

Sana was looking at him...  in excitement jumping like a kid ... waiting for his gift..!!

Coming forward he handover a file to which she took confused..!!

Soon reading the papers she made an o-shape mouth..to which he chuckle..!!

"Are you sure... yeh..??" Asked a little shocked sana..!!

" yaa.. tera gift.. i hope you like it ..!!! " he said getting back infront of mirror... Start to set his hair..!!