18. {i must not tell lies}

"absolutely great malfoy

"absolutely great malfoy."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

as harry walked through the gryffindor's dorms, it was clear people had been talking about him. seamus himself had been holding a newspaper with his picture on it.

"dean, seamus." harry greeted them never the less, "good holiday?"

dean thomas nodded from beside his friends, "all right. better than seamus', anyway."

"me mum didn't want me to come back this year." seamus told him while standing up.

"why not?"

"let me see... uh because of you." seamus said, his voice lacking emotion, "the daily prophet's been saying a lot of things about you and dumbledore."

"what and your mum believes them?"

"well nobody was there the night cedric died." seamus reminded him.

"i guess you should read the prophet, then, like your stupid mother. it will tell you everything you need to know." harry stated.

"don't you dare talk about my mother." seamus glared at him.

"i'll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar." harry announced.

ron had walked into the room, navy by his side, "what's going on?"

"he's mad, is what's going on."

"who harry?" navy quizzed.

"of course. do you two believe the rubbish he's come out with about you-know-who?"

"yeah, we do." the two boys spoke in sync.

"has anyone else got a problem with harry?" ron challenged as he walked over to his friend.

the room was speechless, harry turned and strolled up the stairs, his two friends following him.

"you all right?"

"fine."

"don't listen to seamus, he's not in the right mindset." navy clarified.

"he was bang out of order, mate." ron explained, "but he'll come through, you'll see... maybe i can advise josie to lead him to the right path."

"by her hexing the hell out of him?" navy asked, "i don't think so."

"i said, I'm fine, guys!" harry snapped.

"right. we'll just leave you to your thoughts, then."

ron and navy glanced at each other before walking out the room.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the fifth year were all sat in the large defence against the dark arts lesson room. two paper birds flew over their heads and most watched in awe.