Christmas Eve • Day 4 (2/2) : Part 22

The Weasleys on the other Hand weren't that simple. Molly was now upstairs with Arthur, Arguing, George and Bill were arguing with Ron while Charlie and Percy were arguing with Ginny. Hermione, having re- entered the room with Harry, put a silencing charm on them. "Bret, Draco, you can go wait outside" Hermione said. The two nodded and got up. She then turned to Ginny and Ron. "Percy, Charlie, George, Bill, I think I can handle this, please go upstairs, I'll call you guys when I'm done"Hermione said. The four glared at the younger two before leaving. "I'm sorry Hermione"George said before leaving.

"Sit down"Hermione snapped. "I'm not gonna listen to-" Ron was saying but Harry glared at him. "We've been friends for a LONG time, and I'd like to know why you felt it right to ditch me for something as stupid as a Hogwarts house"she said. "You betrayed us, you didn't think of us of us at all when you left!"Ron snapped. "Oh like you thought of me and Harry when you left during our horcrux hunt?"Hermione asked. "I came back!"He snarled. "Doesn't change the fact that you left"She snarled back. "Anyway"Harry said. "How about you Ginerva?"Hermione growled. "I was being selfish, I cared more about my image then my friends, I'm sorry Hermione"Ginny said. "And I'm also apologizing on behalf of Ron and Mum too"She added. "I don't take back what I said, I felt betrayed that she'd pick someone else over me"Ron said. "But I don't mind changing how we are right now"He added. Hermione stood up and so did Ron. She had shared a hug with both of the youngest Weasleys. "Don't ever be so oblivious ever again"Hermione muttered. "Promise"Ginny nodded.

George, Percy, Bill, And Charlie came back with Arthur and Molly. "are you staying for dinner?" Molly asked. Her tone didn't sound pleasing. "No, I have something's to get done" Hermione said. "Just an hour?" George asked. Hermione smiled and gave him a side hug. "Draco and Bret are outside, they aren't going back without me, and the warming charm is wearing off"Hermione said. "Why can't they?"Bill asked. "We kinda snuck out, you could say, I don't think anyone knows we left. Not to mention we have to return to the Manor for the Christmas Party"She continued. "Hermione sneaking out? Never heard of"Ron scoffed. "I'll see you guys tomorrow at the manor then, you're all invited, everyone in wizarding Britain is"She said. Giving a hug to all of them (expect Molly who left the Room before Hermione could get to her). "I'm sorry for everything Hermione"Arthur said. "Don't worry about it Mr.Weasley" Hermione smiled.

She left and saw Draco and Bret outside. "How was the 2 hours of making us freeze out here?"Draco remarked. She grinned and hugged him. While Draco was too busy being shocked, Bret was smirking his head off. "Thank you"She said. "Don't worry about it"He replied, lightly patting her back. She let go and gave Bret a side hug. "Shall we go back now?"Bret asked. They nodded and apparated back to the island. "Where have you been?"Narcissa snapped at the 3 of them, being the first to see them. "We were-"Draco was saying but Narcissa interrupted. "I don't want to here it. Pack your things now, we're going back to our own houses"Narcissa said. "I thought we were staying with the Zabinis?" Draco asked. "Well, Only us. Everyone else is going to their own manors" Narcissa said.

So they went to pack their bags. "Where were you?"Blaise asked, seeing Hermione enter the room. "Bret and Draco took me to the Weasleys as my Christmas present"Hermione said. "The Weasleys? You mean the Weasleys who wanted nothing to do with you?"Blaise questioned. "That's what was told, Expect for the fact all the other Weasleys didn't know what I was talking about when I asked"Hermione stated. "Basically the mother of the Weasleys sent a note to Ginny saying that they all agreed that they should cut me off. The only ones who knew about this were Ginny, Ron and their mother. Arthur, Percy, George, Bill and Charlie didn't know anything. Neither did Harry"She explained. "But you looked cheerful when you came"Blaise said. "Well I sorted things out with Harry and Ron and Ginny, practically everyone in the family except Molly who left" Hermione shrugged. "So you're on good terms with them? With half of them who cut you off for weeks?"Blaise asked and Hermione shrugged once more. "You are too fucking kind"He smiled before hugging her. "As long as your happy, then that's what matters"He said. "Thank you"She said as she hugged him back.

They went down with their things and found the house pretty much empty. The only people left were the Zabinis, the Malfoys, the Parkinsons and The Styles, which in total came up to 17 people (Remember there was over 30 before). "I wanted to say bye"Pansy said as she Hugged the Zabini twins. "We'll see you tomorrow"Hermione chuckled. Pansy hugged Draco and shook Bret's hand before her and her family left. "Shall we go Bret?"His mother asked. "Meet me outside"Bret said. His parents nodded and left. "A word?"He asked, turning to Hermione. They entered the kitchen,away from everyone else. "I want you to stay safe alright. When they realized we were gone, I heard this from John by the way, Astoria went crazy. She was cussing you out and how you were stealing Draco, that sort. So I want you to watch out, because she could do anything" he warned. She nodded. "I will, thank you for this"She smiled. "Now stick to the plan, try to find out why Draco is with Astoria, because he's definitely not interested. There has to be something"He added. He gave her a quick hug before following his parents.

Hermione joined the rest in the hall. "Shall we go?"She asked. They nodded and headed out. They all thought of Zabini Manor and Apparated away. The manor was still beautiful as it was before. "All we have to do it eat and sleep. Everyone comes tomorrow at 6, so you're allowed to sleep in till 3, since you have to get ready. You're allowed to wear anything you like, as long as it's acceptable, so now Boys, you can't go in your pjs like you did two years ago"Rosanna scolded. "It was highly embarrassing" Lucius said, eyeing his son, remembering what they had done. "Don't worry, Me and Narcissa have already set up their dress robes" Hermione smiled, glancing at the guys behind her. "For all of us?"Blaise asked. "It wasn't that hard, You and Draco are the same size, so are Ryan and Lucius, and Joseph and Alexander"Narcissa shrugged. "That's fantastic, but have you two set up your clothes?"Rosanna asked the girls. "I've got mine set, and so does Mia"Narcissa nodded.

So they entered the house and got set. Hermione went straight to her room and body flopped on her bed. She heard a laugh behind her and groaned. "Why'd you follow me?"She asked. "My room is right across yours"Draco replied. "Then go away" She muttered. "Go away?" He repeated. "If you take one step towards me, I will personally throw you out the window" Hermione snapped. "How will you know if your face is stuffed into your pillow?"He asked, taking a step forward. She flipped over and resting her elbows down on the mattress for support. "You wanna be thrown out the window?"She asked. "Why so bitter? You were thanking me 2 hours ago"He said. "Out"She snapped. Draco tumbled back and the door shut and locked.

"Oh how sweet it is to have magic"She smirked.