Chapter 7

"Yes" ally said proudly Carter looked upset but he just shook it off.

"Ok don truth or dare" ally said "dare" I dare you to go into a room with taylor for 30 min. ughhh bitch

"Fine cmon taylor"

When we got to the room it was akward. for like 5 mins "so we don't have to do anything" he said

"Ya that would be a good idea I have a boyfriend" "oh" was all he said

"Hey let's play 20 questions"
"Sure" he looked up with excitement
"Ok so did you really mean what you said before u left" i should of asked that.
"YA at the time but let's just be friends. no best friends"
"Ya i guess" but I tried not to be sad

Get it togather Violet you already have a boyfriend. After that question we keep asking more and more.

"Ok love birds times up" ally said run inning into the room.

"Hey guys this is getting boring let's watch a movie" matt said darn he is so cute!!!!!

"Ya let's watch UNFRIENDED YASSS" nash screamed
i heard a bunch of "yasssses" and "mhmm"

I sat next to matt because taylor was eating lizs face it was kinda disgusting I kinda felt hurt but then I didnt.

When the part were the guy gets blended I basically was on top of matt because I got so scared.

"Omfg im so scared" I cried/ whisperd in his ear. "don't worry I got you babygirl" babygirl that kinda reminds me of Evan. FUCK. is this consider cheating naw.

I was getting sleepy and soon I was in a complete sleep cuddled agenst matt.

VIOLETS POV
I woke up to cameras flashing and vines being token "you dumb fuck your suppost to turn of your flash" can whisperd "fuck shes up"

I saw every one taking pictures and videos except for taylor he looked hurt but I just shrugged it off.

"FUCK YOU GUYS" and with that i threw a pillow at all them and they laughed.

But than I realized why they were taking videos and pictures matt was cuddled up agenst my chest.

Aww he is so cute I laughed at the thought and tried to get up.

"No stay" matt said "matt if I don't get up ima pee on you."

"Oh well at least it will be warm." he laughed "ewww" I giggled

"MATT GET TF UP WE HAVE MAGCON IN A HOUR"
"Fuck he mumbled k babe see you than"

I ran to my room and saw a naked taylor and liz on the bed "ewww wtf I stepped on a condom" I screamed and instantly they got up.

I ran into the shower and took a fast one to. i put concealer mascara and eyeliner. I wore a white skater skirt and a nash Grier crop top. and black converse when I was done i straightend my hair and grabbed my phone.

I skipped breakfast like always DONT ask. "hey V" taylor said running out of the room. "hey caniff"
"Oh so now we are using nicknames"
"Yup" I said all giggly
"Well then hello Hemmings or should I say hemmo" he laughed

"Fuck you asswipe" and walked away laughing. "hey dylan"
"Hey V" "where were you yesterday?" I asked

"Umm no where" she said nervously
"Ally ally ally come here" i whisperd something in alexs ear

"Dyaln GOT THE DD" Ally yeld
And all the boys starred at us like we crazy. but we ran before they could say something.

"But guys this morning i im threw up." "oh no Dylan" i said nervously "ok after MAgcon we will go to cvs don't worry it's ok." ally said rubbing dylans back.

"I'm scared" she cried " don't worry Dylan I will make sure luke stays with you through it."

We walked back to the boys because we are going on stage in 20 mins.
"I can't wait to see jake in a week." Ally said looking sad.

"I wonder how evan is doing he hasn't texted me in a month." i said about to cry. but I put a fake smile on and walked out on stage.

"Hey everyone Violet" " and im matt" matt said taking my hand which made me blush "and we are going to introduce you to the magcon family"

We heard the roar of the loud crowd and I was not nervous at all

"So here are the one and only magcon boys."
"TAYLOR CANIFF" I yelled into the mike. while liz just gave me a dirty look glad she is leaving today i thought.
"CAMERON DALLAS"
"NASH GRIER"
"CARTER REYNOLDS"
"JACK JOHNSON"
JACK GILINSKY"
"ARRON CARPENTER"
"HAYES GRIER" AND THE ONE AND ONLY
"MAHGONY LOXS and SHAWN MENDES"

"Hey guys what's up"cam screamed
"Today we are doing a q and a"
"first question you in black" " ok I have a question for matt ok so are you and Violet going out cause I ship it" she squeled

"We are not going out well not yet." he said YA WIAT NOT YET. i blushed "and plus I have a boyfriend Evan so"
SKIP Q AND A

MEET AND GREET
I was in a stand with Ally and Dylan
I loved taking pictures with my fans and getting to no them.
"Hi a little girl" said coming up to me
"What's your name" "sarah" she said shyly

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl" ally butted in

"Thanks she replied I love your videos so much I wanna be just like you."
"Well one day I bet you will let's get a picture."

I could see taylor starting at me at the corner out of my eye. thas weird.

By the end of magcon it was pretty fun in my point of view.