028

november 26th, 2019
2:37 pm

JALEN'S PHONE VIBRATED WITH A FACETIME CAUSING IT TO NEARLY FALL OFF THE SHELF IN HIS LOCKER

Jalen plugged his AirPods in his ears, "What's good?"

"Aye man." Joshua greeted him.

"Drip lord." Jalen smiled, taking his phone out and closing his locker.

Through the screen he could see that Joshua was  somewhere outside, the sky blue above him.

"Is that Jalen? Give me the phone." Jalen overheard Dior say off camera.

"Get away from me, Dior," Joshua said, then the sound of someone being slapped could be heard.

"Damn!" Dior screamed.

"Could you calm down? I barely touched you dumb ass." Joshua rolled his eyes before turning back to the camera.

"Y'all don't have practice?" Jalen furrowed his brows.

"Nah. Where's lady unicorn?"

Jalen snickered, "'Lady unicorn'? Ain't that the shit Sharife came up with?"

"Yea-."

"Imma hit her in the DMs." Dior says, finally appearing on camera.

"She don't want you," Joshua laughs again, "What's her name again? Nicki?"

"Noel." Jalen answers with a sigh.

Dior started to laugh, "Oh, this nigga in love. Look at how he said her name. What about the pizza pockets?"

Jalen snickered, "That's little kid shit."

"Fuck you talking about? That was you four months ago." Joshua cut in.

"Summer me was on his bullshit, it's getting cold. Time to grow up."

"He gets a girl and swear he's mature." Dior shook his head.

"I'm on my grown man shit now." Jalen leaned against his closed locker.

"She got some cute friends?" Dior asked.

Joshua slapped the back of Dior's neck and he started yelling, "Assault! This man just assaulted me!"