jeno ; imagine prt2

hello it's nice to be here again. how's everyone doing? taking care of yourselves I'm hoping right? <3

this is part 2, I was originally going to end it on part 2 but as I was writing I realized that it was getting way too long so I'm gonna have to make another part! I'm sorry about that!

also Halloween is tomorrow and I don't think I'm doing anything so I'll hopefully be able to make an nct Halloween chapter! anyways if I don't, I hope you all have a very happy Halloween tomorrow. in general just have an amazing day! <3

4,683 words
—————————————

"yah Lee Jeno!" Jaehoon jumps onto Jeno's back and starts to attack him.

"yes?" Jeno shakes him off.

"Chul and I went to that station yesterday and asked for the file but they told us that they don't have one" Jaehoon grunts as he steps back from Jeno.

"what? every person has a file" Jeno stared at him, hoping he was just joking.

"the lady there said that the original file was taken by a guy in a suit a couple of weeks later after her death" Jaehoon explains.

"that's...not possible" Jeno muttered.

"I know, that's the crazy thing!" Jaehoon excitedly says.

"shh, no one is supposed to hear you" Jeno sighed loudly feeling a bit irritated by the sudden news.

"why would they just let a guy take it?" Jaehoon shrugs at Jeno.

"I don't know" Jaehoon answers back.

"aren't you supposed to be going to the house to watch Miss y/n right now?" Jaehoon asked as he pulled out a banana from his pocket.

"where did you- nevermind, thanks for reminding me" Jeno heads door the elevator.

———————

you glanced at the alarm clock sitting on your night stand. a small smile forms as you read off the numbers on the clock. you rushed out of your bed and hurried to your bedroom door. you opened it wide opened and quickly walked towards the stairs, you immediately halt at the top of the stair case.

Jeno enters through the small hallway that leads to the front door. he pretends to fix the end of his sleeve and stares at the ground. just a few seconds later, he finally glances up which he locks eyes with yours. you showed off a small smile and gave a little wave, Jeno gets flustered and quickly looks back at the ground. although it was hard to tell, you could see a small smile form on his lips which automatically made you blush. you watched him carefully as he made his way to the security room, you were about to head down the stairs and visit him but you didn't want to bother him since he was now working. Instead, you headed back into your room to do what you do best, absolutely nothing.

Jeno lets out a loud yawn feeling exhausted for no reason. during the few moments of silence, his phone starts to abruptly ring. he pulled his phone from his jacket and looked at the screen which he was getting a call from Jaehoon.

"yes?" Jeno raises a brow as he puts Jaehoon on speaker.

"yah Jeno! before you come to HQ today can you stop by and get some steam buns?" Jaehoon asked loudly through the phone.

"steam buns?" Jeno questioned.

"yes do you not know what a steam bun is?" Jaehoon asked.

"of course I do. why do you need them?" Jeno asked.

"the guys and I just want some, get some for yourself too. thanks for paying bye!" Jaehoon quickly ended the call before Jeno could even say anything. Jeno heaves a loud sigh and grabs his phone off the desk. He went ahead and went to his browser to search up steam buns.