02

When Paul saw Bo's backpack sitting on the floor he took it as the perfect opportunity to go see her. He grabbed her backpack and made his way to the trees disregarding Jake's warnings about going into Cullen territory. This was his imprint and no leech was going to keep him from her.

As he ran in his silver and black wolf he could feel when he passed the boarders into the Cullen territory, he could smell the leeches all over the forest. When he was half way to Bo's house he was stopped by none other than Bella, her leech, and Emmett.

"What are you doing Paul?" Edward asked as he grasped Bella's hand and brought her closer to his side.

"What's it to you?!" Paul growled in his mind knowing Edward could hear him.

"Well you are on our territory in wolf form and you know its against the treaty. We have the right to kill you..." Emmett cracked his knuckles and chuckled darkly. He had been dying to rough up some wolves for a while.

"Okay if I tell you, will you let me go?" Paul grumbled and sat down getting bored with the whole ordeal. They nodded their heads and Paul did a wolfy sigh. "My imprint lives in your territory..."

"Okay go, we'll have Carlisle speak to Sam about the treaty so you can see your mate." Edward spoke in his usual calm tone and let Paul pass by.
*
*
*

There he was standing on the doorstep of her cream colored two story house, he could smell her fruity scent even from outside. Heavenly, absolutely heavenly...

Just as Paul was about to knock on the door it swung open revealing his beautiful imprint. She was dressed in pajama shorts and a sweatshirt with her hair splayed around her shoulders.

"Umm... I-I saw you walk up the drive." her voice filled his ears making him almost forget why he was there until she spoke again, "Oh is t-that my backpack?"

"Oh, uhh... yeah. Here you go." he handed her the bag making their fingers brush and a red tent color her face.

"W-would you like to come in?" he smiled and nodded his head then let her lead him to the living room where they both sat on the couch. It was awkward for a few moments before she offered to make hot cocoa and on her way to the kitchen her clumsiness took over. She tripped and began to fall forward before she was caught by two strong arms; the air was tense for a moment before they both broke into uncontrollable laughter which led to them talking.

They talked for hours about random things as they sipped the hot cocoa, she felt good with him like she could say anything around him. She hadn't felt that way since her mother passed. They talked about their favorite things, their families and just random things, they just found it easy to get lost in each other.

Bo learned his mother lived on the outskirts of the Rez with his stepfather who was more of a father than his birth dad. Even though his birth father made up for his absence with extravagant gifts such as his rarely driven 1970s black charger and useless electronics crowding his room that he has no time to use anyways. His favorite food is anything and his favorite color is blue.

Paul learned her mother passed away when she was 13 and she's been quiet and has kept to herself ever since. She was never the same, but he was hoping he could make her the happiest, bubbliest girl in the world. Her favorite food is pizza, "Cuz you can do anything with it and it would probably still taste delicious." she said. And her favorite color is also blue.

"So I know we just met and all but... umm... Would you like to go out sometime?" Paul scratched the back of his neck and prepared himself for her rejection but when she accepted he nearly shot out of his seat with happiness. "Really? Umm, Okay how about tomorrow night. There's another bonfire and I think it would be fun..." he was basically radiating with excitement.