10. Stones and the Report

All might was taken aback by her word of certainty. To call her that even though he had really not shown his true self in public.

However, Y/n's stunt didn't change. It's just a lazy face that was struggling between being awake and being asleep as he observed her.

"Then come with me." He motioned himself as he turned around and started to walk. The girl followed behind the now thin hero number 1. His bulky body almost felt like it deflated 70% and what's left of him are bones and skin.

I know he's lifeline is short. But I didn't think he'd look much dead than Aizawa. She thought while staring at his back..

"Young Stone." All might started. "I heard your conversation with what I presume to be your AI." He said.

Y/n didn't look surprised. Rather, she didn't actually care. The number 1 hero was surprised as she was not showing any sign of emotion right now. It made him forget what he wanted to tell her.

"The AI said that you are the strongest person in the universe. I presume that statement is true?" He asked.

"No." Y/n casually replied.

All might frowned. "Of all things I've seen you do. I am sure you are a strong individual. You can even create an intelligence far more superior in knowledge than anybody else. With your gift, you can save people--"

He paused as he saw the girl's expression changing. It didn't look ominous, however, it looked irritated. "I thought you've heard our conversation?" She asked. This left the hero confused why she said that.

"Young Stone." He called out.

"War." She muttered. Althought it sounded like a random word to anyone who woukd hear her say it, it felt like a sword stabbing All might for some reason. She said that word lazily, yet why did it heavily inflicted the hero as if she had just told him a story?

"I am back miss Stone. Am I interrupting a private conversation?" The small ultron spoke into the corridor as All might nearly choke from shock.

The humanoid robot stood beside her motionlessly while Y/n leaned down to pick him in her chest. "You heard us." She said.

The confused hero wondered who she's asking. However soon realized that she was speaking to her robot. "Yes. I heard it loud in clear." He says with a polite gesture. "Must I report the current status?"

She hummed. She tossed Ultron towards All might that he caught. Turning around and started walking away. "It's already my turn." She lazily told him.

The robot waved. "Good luck to you miss Stone! You have showed great achivements so far. I hope you continue to move forward!" He encauraged.

All might looked at the small robot in hand with an unexplainable expression. His face contorted with confusion and disbelief. This is clearly not an ordinary robot. In fact, it sounds more like a human!

"Hello! I am project 2215, Ultron 3.0. I am an AI designed for trivial matters for miss Stone. Most especially, making fresh cold boba milk tea anytime and anywhere she wants to." The robot introduced politely. "According to my data, you are Toshinori Yagi, one known as All Might. And as I am ordered to, I am here to tell you about the current status report outer space." He said.

"Outer space?" All might quirked a brow at this thought. Could they be aliens? Being a society where heroes and villains existed, he never thought about this before. Having an enemy beyond earth is unbelievable.

"Apparently, a more advance technology has managed to infiltrate this universe. It may seem odd, but it is the truth. I have scanned the ships and one of them contains about 11 life forms and the other consisted of 5 life forms. I hypothesized that they were able to broke through by using the transference found on the milky way. I am certain that miss Stone knew as well as she looks angry at the situation." The robot explained.