chapter 9

"i'll see you all at the restaurant, 8pm sharp" rossi says walking out the doors of the bau.

it had been a week since you guys had caught hayes and you guys had no case so you guys caught up on old paper wok and looking through old case files. When you were finished with your case files from hayes' case you walk up to hotch's office and knock.

"come in" you hear his voice through the door

you walk in his office and set the case files down on his desk, you nod and turn to walk out but his voice stops you.

"y/n if you could sit please" he says

you turn back around sit down hoping it wasn't about the events that took place a week ago. he gets up and walk to his door and shuts it, before walking back to his desk and sitting on the edge.

"y/n i want to talk about the events that took place a week ago, that should not have happened and it will never happen again. it was completely unprofessional and i hope that we can move on from this"

"i understand completely" you say looking up at him showing no emotion despite the overcoming emotion that you feel

"good, that's all"

you get up and walk out of his office not bothering to shut the door, you walk straight to your desk grabbing your bags and walk out of the office giving everyone a quick wave. once you get to the elevator you hit the button and it opens immediately. when you walk in the elevator you wait for the elevator doors to close before you let the tears slip.

it had only been two days that you has spent with hotch, but those two days that you had happened to be the best two days of your life. its not like you and hotch were dating but it still hurt. you wiped your tears before walking out of the building.

you head straight to your car unlocking it. you get in your car, starting it and peel out of the drive way. on the way home you blast the blond album singing your heart out . once you get to your apartment building you pull into the parking lot and park.

you get out of you car and walk into your apartment building. you check your mail before going up the three flights of stairs to get to your apartment. you unlock your door and walk in shutting the door behind you. you put your keys on the plate next to your door and put your purse on the counter in the kitchen.

you look at your clock and notice that its five thirty. you go to your bathroom and start the shower water. you take all of your clothes off and get into the shower. you grab your rose scented body wash and lather it into your loofa before lathering your entire body. when you are done you rinse your body off before turning the shower off and getting out. you grab your towel from off the rack and wrap it around your body, your grab your dirty clothes and put them in the hamper in your bathroom. you quickly brush your teeth and wash your face before going to your bedroom.

when you get in your bedroom you grab white lace set and put it on before putting on your robe. you walk over to your closet and decide on a you pick out a royal blue silk blouse that has a deep v-neck, a white pencil skirt that end just below the knees and some gold heels.

when you are finished picking out your outfit you walk to your vanity and do your hair, you decide on a slick back bun with a middle part. once you are finished with your hair you decide to skip out on eye shadow and do mascara, eyeliner, and a little highlight.

once you are finished you get dressed and put your heels on. you walk over to your dresser where your jewelry box is and grab a pair of small gold hoops and a gold necklace with a pearl at the end. when your done you grab your perfume and spritz it on your neck and wrists. you put your perfume, grab your phone and walk out of your room. you walk into the kitchen and grab your purse and keys before walking out of your apartment and locking it.

as your walking down the stairs your phone starts ringing, you answer it not bothering to look at the caller.

"hey sugar peach" penelope says from the other line

"hey penny g wathca need" you ask

" me and morgan plan on getting hammered when we go to the club after dinner so we were wondering if you could pick us up and also derek was supposed to take boy wonder so can you take him too" penelope aks

"sure, im on my way see you soon"

"you're the best, love you sunshine"

"love you too pg"

you hang up and unlock your car door. you get in and start your car and make you way to spencer's house since he lives around the corner. once you get there you text him letting him know your there. about three minutes later spence comes down in and hops into the passenger seat. he's wearing white button down with a beige sweater vest over it and black pants.

"hey spence"

"hey y/n"

"you ready" you ask

"yeah"

you drive off going to penelope's apartment complex which isn't too far from spencer's apartment. you and spencer singing along to 'you send me' by sam cooke, you start laughing at the little voice cracks he has while singing.

"stop laughing at me" he pouts which causes you to laugh harder

"you really cant sing can you" you say while laughing

"hey try having an iq of 187, three phd's, 3 ba's and read 20,000 words per minute" he says matter of factly

"ok sassy pants" you say laughing

you eventually pull up to penelope's apartment, you text her letting her know that you are here. about a minute later you see her dragging derek down the stairs with her. when they reach yout car they hop in the back seat.

"hey princess" derek says

"he muscles" you respond back making him laugh

"hey y/n, thanks for picking us up"

"no problem" you say before driving off again heading to the resturant.

after fifteen minutes you finally arrive at the resturant. It is absolutely beautiful, ferry lights and vines surround the outdoor seating area. you guys get out of the car and walk inside, you guys are greeted by the hostess.

"your reservation please" she asks

"rossi" you say

"follow me"

you guys follow her to the back of the resturant where jj, rossi, emily, hotch and another lady who you have never met before. you sit between emily and reid, and across from hotch and his lady friend.

"whose the lady hotch" derek asks surprised

"guys this is beth, beth this is my team" he says

_________________________
hey y'all,
i am so sorry for the shitty ending but i had to do it. i wanted to give you two chapters in two days because i really wanted to write back to back. i hope you guys got my mgg reference in this chapter. also i wanna thank you guys for 3k reads it means a lot!! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

xx
bri