22. Horror Movie and Hugs

The next day~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP FOR HELL'S SAKE!" a loud woman's voice boomed in my sweet dreams of rainbows and unicorns. Did I say woman? Oh yes I did. The only lady in this world who acts sweet but is a fricking demon inside. My mom.

"I want to sleep more," I whined and buried my head with a pillow to block out the noise, but my mother being a stone-hearted lady, kept banging on my door. I groaned in annoyance and got up. What is the point of living if you can't even get a decent sleep? I groggily walked up to the door and held the door knob. When I opened the door, I saw my mom glaring at me. What a nice morning greeting! Expecting a happy or delighted face early in the morning was a no-no for me. Either I had to see my mom's demonic face or my ugly face in the mirror.

"What?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned wide. My mom smacked my head. The usual way of greeting me and I was so used to it that right now anything that hits my skull would be painless.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked me and pointed to the clock behind me. I squinted my eyes to see better but the clock just looked like a black dot on the wall. Why is everything so blurry?

"Mom. I can't see it," I said and she sighed.

"You're not wearing your contact lenses, you chicken head," she barked at me and I pouted. Mean lady.

"What is the time then?" I asked her.

"It is already one."

"One in the morning?" I yelled and jumped onto my bed and hid underneath the covers, "That's way too early. Good night. I am going to sleep."

Before I could snore, my mom ripped the covers from my body and I flinched at the loss of warmth.

"Mom what are you doing? It is too early," I said and she pinched my ears, "OW! WHAT IN THE—"

"It is one in the afternoon, you dumbass," she continued to pull my ear and I screamed in pain.

"Okay. I get it. Now let go," I begged her and she finally released me. I touched my ears and it felt hot. It must be bright red. But more importantly, it was paining a lot.

"Hurry up and get dressed. I don't want to see you slacking off," she said to me and I nodded. I looked frantically for my glasses since I had no clue where I threw my contact lenses. I finally found it underneath the table and I wore it. Everything was clear and I could finally see the world. Yay! That included my mother's face too.

"I forgot to say this. Jungkook is coming to our place."

"WHAT?" I yelled at the top of my voice. Jungkook? Here? My house? That pervert? Huh? Why?

"I called him to have lunch with us. At first he declined and then later after talking to him for some time he agreed," she said and grinned proudly. Talking to him...or more like threatening him in a very sweet way.

"Gross!" I muttered and immediately received a whack on the head. I groaned in pain and went to the bathroom to take a shower before the demon whacks my butt too. After a quick shower, I put on a sleeveless shirt and shorts. It was extremely hot and I was boiling inside and outside. I wore my contact lenses and kept back the glass in its case. I went downstairs and I saw my fake boyfriend was waiting for me. Wait...for how long was he here? He was sitting on the couch and watching TV. MY TV!!

"Taehyung. You are fine now, right?" Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes. Why is he acting so concerned about me? It was his fault for making me look like a fricking mad patient who escaped from a mental hospital.