☔︎︎ 4 ☔︎︎

Yarashis POV

I was looking around for Izuku, since it was quite late. I smell him next to a beach with another person. I fly over and land behind the blonde man. He looks like he has been sucked dry by a vampire.

"Hey, Izuku. Who's this?" I ask. "SHITTTT!" "YARASHI?!!!" They both yell. I cover my ears in pain. "Please no screaming." I say. "W-what are you doing here?" Izuku asks. "It was getting late so I worried." I say.

"Who's the scrawny man?" I ask. "U-uh..." Izuku didn't know what to say. "He smells similar to you." I say, sniffing next to the scrawny blonde man. "Can we tell her?" Izuku asks. "Do you trust her?" Scrawny asks.

"Yes." Izuku says, serious. "All right." Scrawny says. Suddenly smoke appears. I blow it away with my wind. THE SCRAWNY MAN TURNED TO BUFFY MAN?! Σ(゚д゚lll)

"All Might?" I asked. "Yes! That is me!" He says, then turns back and coughs blood. "You're the one who gave Izuku his quirk?" I say. "Yes." All Might says. "Huh? How did you know?" Izuku asks.

"I could smell both of the quirks on you but Izuku it smells like brand newish on you. I guess? It's hard to describe." I say. "Your friend has a very good nose." All Might says. "You can call me Yasashi or Arashi." I say. "It's nice to meet you!" I say.

"You too! Young Akagi." All Might says, we shake hands. "Are you guys training out here or something?" I ask. "We were just having a quick conversation. He can go home now." All Might says. "Okay, thank you." I say.

I pick up Izuku onto my shoulder. "Let's go back home now!" I say. "Yarashi! I said I'm too heavy! Please put me down!" Izuku says, trying to get out of her grip. "You weigh like nothing for me." I say. "Well. Bye, bye All Might!"

Time Skip

"Do you have tissue?"
"Yes."
"And your handkerchief? What about your handkerchief? Your hanky?"

"We have it! We are going to be late! We have to hurry!" Izuku says. Yarashi was trying to be as quick as Izuku, since she was still new to tennis shoes.

"Izuku!" Inko says. "What is it?!" Izuku asks. "Don't raise your voice." Yarashi says, chopping Izukus head. "You're really cool and thank you Yarashi." Inko says. "We're off." I say, grabbing Izukus hand.

I had changed the uniform to my liking since I'm more used to open clothes. I wore the blazer around my waist and the tie was more loose around my neck. I wore thigh high socks and the normal shoes.

We arrive in front of the door for our class. It seemed almost like the Guilds hall door. Izuku opens the door and we immediately see and hear chaos.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!"
"Huh?"
"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the people who made that desk?"
"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you extra?!"
"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida."
"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you."
"Crushing? Do you truly aim to be a hero?"

They both stop arguing and notice us. "You're..." Iida says. Then everybody else looked at us. "Oh, um." Izuku says. "Good Morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-"

"We heard." I say. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you Iida." Izuku says. "And I'm Yarashi!" I say. "Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea. I misjudged you. I hate to admit it, but you are better than me." Iida says.

"You overthink a lot, don't you?" I say, patting his head. "My hair will become messy!" Iida says, pushing my hand away. "Hehe."

"Sorry. I actually didn't realize anything." Izuku says. I see a yellow caterpillar human on the floor. I go over to him and poke him. He turns to me. "Hi." I say. He remains silent. I roll him around back and forth.