You love me ! 2

Hello my lovelies. Enjoy the song 👆🏻 Back with new chapter. Hope you all are enjoying regular updates . I will love to read your comments so don't forget to share your views and please share my stories with your friends.

Here a good news for my foodie friends who love cooking , finally I had published new book here , a recipe book . Do check if you like cooking and are foodie . This time we had non veg healthy recipe . Next will be veg healthy recipe . Quick and easy recipes . Guys plz share your suggestions and feedback on recipe book .

Again I crossed 2000 words ...long chapter ...hope you guys are enjoying it.
✍🏻
"Hello guys!" Aarav waved at his group who were playing cards , while they were with their father for some important plan.

"Hello come and play with us," Sunny suggested looking at Aarav and Kiaan . He was aware what's going in the bar, he was the one who asked Aarav and Kiaan to stay with their father and discuss about next plan .

"Where were you Kiaan and you Bhai?" Tiya asked looking up from her set of cards .

"Was making drinks for dad and uncles," Aarav replied, he nodded at Kiaan, " right" he smiled .

"Okay," Tiya spoke looking at Kiaan, "Come sit here," she patted an empty space beside her on the couch. Kiaan smirked at Aarav and then he didn't waited he joined Tiya while Aarav looked at his Mira who was busy arranging her cards .

Samaira didn't noticed them , she was busy with her set of cards but her face was deprived of any kind of emotions or enthusiasm, which others has while they arranged their cards .

Something is wrong Aarav shook his head and walked to his Mira.
He sat next to her , his knees touching her thighs. For sometimes he sat there without saying anything but there was no response from his Mira . She was still adjusting her cards .

Aarav leaned towards her, his shoulder touching her bare shoulders, as she was wearing off shoulder top with jeans , "You said you will talk about Tiya and Kiaan engagement with everyone," Aarav asked in very low tone . Just for her to hear.

She slightly turned towards Aarav, her eyes moved from her set of cards to Aarav, "Ohh.. I forgot, you should have reminded me during dinner time," she said. I am sure you love me , she thought looking away from him. His behaviour, his touch , his eyes speaks of his love his feelings for her . Ohh Aarav why me, from corner of her eyes she gazed at him and she was not surprised he was looking at her sweetly.

"Umm yes even I forgot ," he leaned and looked at her cards . He was not playing as he came late and game was already started .

"Hmmm..."

"I won I won," Bobby jumped up and down .

"She is sleeping ," Tiya said pointing at Anji in her lap who was sleeping comfortable as if she is in her mother's arms.

Kiaan looked at his Tiya and smiled she is going to be perfect mom, he thought .

"Don't you think Tiya is gonna be perfect mom," Samaira said keeping her cards on the table. Her eyes on her bff.

"Yes and I trust, you will be naughty mom," he laughed causing Samaira to look at him. His eyes were smiling down at her . She looked down, her heart skipped a beat . What is happening ? she questioned herself.

"What's going on there?" Harshvardhan arched his brow and looked at Aarav and Samaira.

"Nothing just a naughty talk with my naughty girl," Aarav said, wrapping his arm around Samaira .

"What?" Samaira nodded at Harshvardhan who was now laughing. She pushed Aarav with he didn't moved rather he laughed at her .

"Uhh hun ...naughty talk Aarav Bhai ," Melee laughed getting up from the couch . They all started laughing except Samaira whose eyes were on Aarav , he smirked at her and to her surprise he leaned in and kissed her cheek.