Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy

A/N: Bucky will have his 40's look, like the gif above, in the modern world

A/N: Bucky will have his 40's look, like the gif above, in the modern world. He was just so handsome with short hair. 😅 Also, some people wanted Loki. He's in this too.

Please let me know if these one-shots are too long 😶 I'm starting to make a habit of writing 10,000+ words. SORRY!!!

Word Count: 11,277

Italics = Flashback

You hate college freshmen. They're like happy puppies until they find out that their owner isn't there to take care of them. Most of them will realize that they should've just did community college where it was close to home so they could have their parent still do their laundry. It's honestly pathetic in your perspective. All of them will soon learn.

This is your 3rd year in college. The percentage of you getting your master's degree is about 51% because you didn't really care if you passed. What were you majoring in? You'd know if you showed up half the time, but you still somewhat did your work if you felt like it. All the A's you were getting from half the assignment were good enough to keep you in school. That's all you really needed.

You were pretty much labeled as the bad boy on campus. The nickname was given when people started to catch vaping/smoking weed around the corner near your classes. Those are the times you decide if your wanted to go to class. The bad boy look doesn't make it any better either, you owned the label & the aesthetic anyways. Nothing people said every got you. You still had morals though.

No friends either. Not any that you considered that way. There's the brothers, Thor & Loki. We have the jocks, Steve Rogers. Last & not least the hacker Peter Parker. All 4 of them like to hangout in your dorm because you usually kick out your roommate a week after the semester starts. You never considered any of them as your friends, only acquaintances that blocks out the silent room.

"Y/N!" Steve could be seen from your side view as you leaned against a tree with 1 leg pressed against it then you took a big hit from your vape. "What do you want?" The big puff of smoke was enough to make the volleyball jock impressed even if he didn't condone that kind of behavior. "The guys & I are gonna head to the café, wanna come?" Your pupils turned to Steve right as you put your vape in your mouth once again. He showed you a smile.

"No, the answer is always the same."

"Don't be like that. Keep this up & you won't have any friends." The smoke came out of your nose this time while you finally turned your body towards the brown haired male. "That's kind of the point. Don't show up at-" You didn't even finish your sentence because Peter came up from behind to jump on your back. "I knew you weren't gonna come, but we're gonna swing by your dorm afterwards." That's what you were gonna tell Steve not to do until you were interrupted by this kid.