☽ Bonus Chapter ☾

Upon request by,

 milkysujii_

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Eight months later...

Jimin held himself up strong. His eyes fixated on the silvery screen in front of him. His left arm stretched out, while the other drew anciet symbols in the air. His fingertips, having a slightly silver glow to them. With each symbol he drew, he whispered the words under his breath, watching the symbols disappear after a second and then proceeded to draw another one. 

He looked over to his side to Ethan doing the same. Helping him, repair the shield. Jimin had to channel his powers to the counsellor so that they could repair it together. The silver head let out a shaky breath once the process for today was complete. Reparing the shield drew a lot of his powers, leaving him feeling a little dizzy and weak. And even though, he still hadn't reach the maximum point of his powers, having to deal with the effects of the moon each moment, he still felt strong enough to keep on going. 

The dust from the fight still hadn't settled down. A new generation of Elder's had been selected. But because the shield was damaged, the outside world had caught air about this place. Several people later on tried finding this place. And all those time, Jimin to use his powers to his farthest limits in order to keep his place hidden. 

However, on the bright side, they came across new people of their kind. People who found them isolated in the outside world because no one had the capabilities that they did. Therefore, Jimin and Ethan decided to form a group of scouts who roam around the cities, states and countries and find people like them. And make sure, they can reach to the nearest sanctuary as soon as possible. Because of it, Jimin and work on expanding the area of this place. Push back the boundaries. 

"You did good." Ethan commented ruffling his hair. 

"Thank you." Jimin smiled as they started walking back.

"No, I didn't just mean for this." Ethan added, "You did good everywhere. This place is better and livelier than before, you finished your first task was quicker than others, and you saved all of us."

Jimin scurnched up his nose, "Ethan, you've been thanking me for that ever since the fight. I didn't fight them alone, and you can't forget that I was the reason the fight happened in the first place."

"I don't really think so." Ethan replied, "They needed to be removed from their position soon anyways."

As they reached the grove, Ethan left for his work. Jimin looked around, trying to search for Yoongi. When he didn't find the elder in the grove, he went back to their home. But the white-haired wasn't even present their. 

"Where did he go?" Jimin mumbled to himself before heading back out. 

He spotted Jungkook and jogged up to him. 

"Kook, have you seen Yoongi hyung?" He asked. 

As soon as the younger heard his voice, he completely froze. Turning around with wide eyes. Jimin raised his eyebrows when he saw the mischevious glint in the younger's eyes along with the smile he was trying to hide. 

But before Jimin could say anything else, Jungkook ran away. Snickering to himself and leaving Jimin compeletly confused.

"What just happened....?" 

He sighed and tried to find his other friends. But literally everyone gave the same reaction. Namjoon choked on the drink he was having before walking away with an excuse. Hoseok straight up turned around and started walking the other way the moment he saw Jimin. Jin tried to evade the question with his joke before leaving as well. Taehyung was the only one who grinned and actually gave an answered related to his question. But even then was of no use.