Chapter 38:Gameplan

Guys the election is stressing the hell out of me, and remote school isn't making my stress any better either.

Ignore me and enjoy the chapter. Please remember to vote and comment.

||

"That was-that was Yeonmi's screaming."Jisung stuttered.

"Don't remind me,"Mark sighed as he tried to relax himself; anger would not be useful in this situation.

"Jaehyun, location now. Someone from home, try to trace the number that called Mark's phone."Taeyong shakily instructed.

Jaehyun told Taeyong the location, and he put it straight into the GPS system. Surprisingly they were relatively close. Taeyong then told Jaehyun that all of them would be heading to the location once the rest of Red Velvet arrived to meet them.

Yeonmi's scream echoed through all of their ears. They couldn't forget it, it wouldn't leave their ears. They didn't want to imagine what was happening on the other side of that phone call, but the possibilities were the only things crossing their minds.

"Can't we just go now and text Red Velvet the address?"Jaemin asked, wanting to get to Yeonmi as quickly as possible.

Everyone looked to Jaehyun for a response, it felt natural. Out of all the "adults" he had the least amount of training, but he was the closest one to Taeyong. He didn't know what to say. He thought how Taeyong would; Jaehyun hoped and prayed that this was actually what Taeyong had in mind. A lot of things Taeyong actually has in mind are silent.

"Load up the vans. Everyone gets a vest, someone brings extra for those that aren't home. I want everyone to have their handgun and 2 blades on them. Sicheng, unlock the automatic rifles, we're bringing them all. Jaemin, I want you to call Renjun to inform those at the safe house of our plans."Jaehyun strenly instructed as he pulled out his phone to text the Red Velvet members.

The other members nodded their heads and rushed out of Yeonmi's room to prepare themselves. For one thing, they were going to put on real clothes; they weren't going to go in pajamas or boxers. This was an all out mission.

"I'm taking a breather, I'll trace the phone number as I do."

Back with Taeyong and the others, Chenle had a band-aid on his face. They were getting closer to the location of Yeonmi's phone. As they traveled, the more secluded the area was. It was mainly large open fields of land, with equally large bodies of forest separating each one. Taeyong abruptly stopped the car, making everyone look at him.

"What the hell is this?"He questioned as he slowly backed the car up.

Irene was next to him, and questioned his actions. However, she also followed his actions, knowing that he was doing it for good reason. He turned off the lights of the car and started to drive into the forest, going slow and quiet. Irene imitated and followed after him. Taeyong stopped the car and turned off the engine before getting out of the car.

Everyone else followed his actions, closing the door quietly. They huddled together, standing in between the two cars. Taeyong had a grim look on his face.

"I only saw a glimpse of it, but it's not just a building. It's everything in one area. It was massive, we're out numbered for sure."

"Everything? As in their families as well?"Irene wanted to double check.

"Seeing children running around a warehouse with armed men guarding the door, I'm going to assume yes."

"What are we going to do?"Lucas asked.

"For now, we call all our backup. Mark and Lucas, be careful and go scout out the area; there are binoculars in the trunk. Chenle, Jisung, I want you to go back into the car and call Jaehyun. Check in with him."