Bonus Chapter

Edited

Nephertiti's POV

                    5 years later

"Babe! Are you finished yet?"

"I'm coming." Pulling down my shirt, I walked down the stairs bare footed; meeting a suited Xander at the bottom.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"Already in the car. You look beautiful," he said, leading me to the living room. I rolled my eyes. "I'm in a blouse and a pair of jeans."

"Doesn't matter. You could wear plastic bags and still look beautiful," he said, propping my swollen feet on his lap.

"Aww, thank you. Did you eat breakfast?"

"No, remember we have brunch with our friends after drop we Nev and Nick off at my parents," he replied, pushing my foot into my sneakers.

"Yeah, I forgot. Get me up," I said stretching out my hands.

"Wait, I have to do something first," he said, kneeling between my legs. Untucking the silk blouse I was wearing, he began talking.

"Hey there baby, it's Daddy. How are you? I hope you don't plan on giving Mommy a lot of trouble today."

Yup. I was pregnant, five months. Maybe God had mercy on me with my first pregnancy, but the second was horrible.

I finally found out how morning sickness felt. Why the hell is it called morning sickness when you get it at any time of the day?

Somehow recognizing it's father's voice, it kicked. Xander had made a habit of singing to our baby at nights, usually falling asleep curled up beside my tummy.

He was quite tired sometimes so I understood. He was an executive of a big company after all, that took a lot of work but he made sure that it never interfered with his personal life; or quality time spent with his family.

Finally getting up, he walked towards the car with me behind him. Strapping up, he started to journey to his parents house.

We drove in comfortable silence until it was broken by a frightened Nevaeh. "Holy sugar honey ice tea, I left Happy," she said, referring to her stuffed bear.

I turned around in surprise, gasping. "Young lady, where did you hear that from?"

"Well, you do use it a lot Mum. And you said that we can't say the 's' word," Nickholas cut in. "Plus, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out."

"Yeah, it could've meant anything you know. Right, Daddy?" she said, blinking her little eyes through the mirror.

Xander glanced at me for a second, being wary of my glaring eyes. "Uh, sure sweetie." I sighed playfully, he could never resist those eyes.

"Fine, you get a pass this time. But refrain from saying it again, okay?"

Doing their 'special handshake' they replied back. "Yes, mom."
Damn, I hated it when they teamed up on me.

                           ~

"Bye sweetie, and behave yourselves," I shouted, waving them goodbye.

"So where are we going?" I asked, staring at him, his strong hands gripping the wheel. How did I become so lucky? My eyes roamed his face, his clenched jawline and his pink lips. Thinking about ways he could fuck me in the car, I spaced out.

"Baby, are you listening?" he questioned.

"I'm horny. Wanna fuck?"

He looked over at me. "We have brunch, remember?"