28. A Really Aggressive Butterfly

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN ALICE

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN ALICE. She was freaking out about what dress you should be wearing when you wake up." -Jackie.

"It's unbelievably quiet here, Moonie. I'm kinda missing your loud, scary voice." -Emmett.

"Oh, honey. You have no idea how much everybody misses you. Jasper's been playing the piano for hours." -Esme.

"Can you finally wake up? I don't have anyone to annoy Edward with and it's really not fun when only I do it." -Rosalie.

"I'm pretty sure Rosalie told you about how she keeps bothering me. I know she got it from you because you were the first to call me Rusty Eddie." -Edward.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but can you just wake the goddamn up so I can hear you woof at my face again?" -Paul.

"He's gonna kill me for telling you this, but Paul has a slight crush on you. He just doesn't wanna admit it 'cause you're with the vampires, you know? Anyway, please wake up so you can defend me from Paul." -Seth.

"I picked the burgundy dress since I thought that it would match your eyes once you wake up. I hope you like it. Please come back to us." -Alice.

"You're a fighter, Luna. I've never met anyone quite like you. You make us crack up unlike any other. Now, the whole house is really dull and we could really use some of your light." -Carlisle.

"Dad thinks you're having a sleepover with Alice and Rosalie and I halted the preparation for my wedding. I don't think I can go on without you. I want you to be there, Luna. Please wake up." -Bella.

"Hey, Selene...It's day three and you're still...Anyway, I wrote a song. There's really nothing much to do here when you're asleep. I'm not really used to this house being this quiet, which is probably why Emmett and Rosalie tried to lighten up the mood by annoying Edward...Come back to me, darlin'. I'm begging you." -Jasper.

Luna didn't know how, but she could hear every word clearly. She was surrounded by darkness, cold slowly creeping up her body. But even though with all the uncomfortable and eerie feeling that she is experiencing, she found comfort in the voice of the people she cares about.