Ch87 - Round two.

The meal went by quietly, and over the course of it, several tables around them were gradually occupied by students from A University. And because they had noticed You Liangxing's table, they would cast sidelong glances at them because the four of them were perplexing together.

However, because all four of them had outstanding appearances, they all had similar experiences and they did not care about the gazes too much. After they were done with their dinner, night was swiftly approaching. Since Kang Shengzhe and Liang Chulin were both new students in the same major, it was natural that they had to travel the same way to get to their class meeting.

The four of them scattered into twos. Before Kang Shengzhe left, he pulled on You Liangxing's hand secretly, and You Liangxing felt like he was inexplicably agitated tonight. He glared at him, pushing away the big paw that was trying to twine around him, which Kang Shengzhe's expression drooped in response before he left reluctantly with Liang Chulin.

Liang Chuhan commented, "School senior is rather familiar with the freshmen this year."

You Liangxing said simply: "Only the two of them."

Liang Chuhan smiled lightly, understanding that You Liangxing spoke little. Thus, she followed him silently, and with all the matters in her heart, it took a long moment of hesitation before she started a topic. "Previously, I heard Lin Lin say that he met You-xuezhang in Beijing by sheer coincidence, and he even fell sick in between and caused a bit of trouble. Ever since he was young, our family has been spoiling him and now he still acts like a child. As his older sister, I feel rather apologetic about it, so can I treat you to a meal some other day to make up for it?"

You Liangxing had never been the sort who saw the things he did as important. He gently shook his head, saying: "No need."

Liang Chuhan paused. "That's true, it would not be appropriate for us to have a meal alone, we shouldn't make school senior's girlfriend misunderstand."

The sentence that had lingered been in Liang Chuhan's heart finally spewed out. She did not have any deep meaning behind those words; just some thoughts of a young lady, and having reached her limit in the restraining of her speech, she chose to sound him out.

You Liangxing said, "Girlfriend?"

As he said that word, You Liangxing was still unclear as to where the message of 'girlfriend' came from. Liang Chuhan explained, "Lin Lin mentioned that he saw you chatting with your girlfriend before."

"Oh," You Liangxing suddenly understood. It seemed like the misunderstanding was derived from the joke that Bai Yao made that one time. He thought about it and added another line. "I don't have a girlfriend, that was my older sister."

Liang Chuhan's expression stagnated before her eyes lit up. Coincidentally, You Liangxing had lowered his head and he did not manage to see her expression. He and Liang Chuhan were not on the same wavelength; when he said that he did not have a girlfriend, he was thinking of Kang Shengzhe. While his thoughts were diverging, Liang Chuhan had already asked gently, "School senior, are you free tomorrow?"

You Liangxing pondered on the question that came out of nowhere. He replied, "The student union has to host the school opening, I... have a speech."

Who wasn't aware that You Liangxing had never spoken in public? Liang Chuhan only thought that someone was going to do it on his behalf and did not think too much into it. With some sympathy, she said, "I'll treat school senior to a meal with Lin Lin some other day then."

Since the other party was being sincere, it would not be very polite for You Liangxing to keep rejecting it. "En."

Liang Chuhan smiled sprightly and spoke in a sprightly tone: "I'll be leaving first then. You-xuezhang, see you next time."