Shinobu Kocho x Injured Reader

Reader is either a boy or girl, I didnt make anything detailed , like how I kinda did the boys
Word count:599

You went to go find demons by yourself. You where in the middle of nowhere in the dark creppy woods surrounded you. You heard russling in a bush beside you and took out your sword. You where not a Hashira but a good friend to mostly 3 of them. Rengoku, Giyyu and especially Shinobu, they helped train you and came close as friends.

You had developed a crush towards Shinobu for a while know, but was good at hiding if so know one knew at all. Little did you know she felt the same way, but you both decided not to tell each otber because,

"They want to focus on slaying demons"
"They don't have time for love"
"They probably don't feel the same way"
"Thats not what their here for"

No time to get distracted. You had to finish this demon standing right in front if you. It had already sliced your shoulder and knee, leaving a deep cut. This was a tough one. You where slowly bleeding. Losing more and more blood.

You finished it off with a clean cut threw its throat, leaving its head roll around the floor. The demon was cursing at you and itself when is slowly died away.

Time skip

You where know more than half way to the base, where the Hashiras where. You couldn't help but fall on the ground landing on your knees. The blood loss was getting the best of you. You heard soft footsteps coming your way.

"Y/N!" You heard Shinobu's voice

She fell on the ground placing her hand on the top of your head. You head fell on her lap. She started to feel your hair, worried about you.

"Im glad you made it back" she placed a kiss on your head.

You where already fast asleep. Your head resting on her lap. She carefully lifted you up having your arm around her head dragging you. You feet slowly scraping the floor. She tried her best to make it further to the base to get you help.

Before she lifted you up like this she had a couple of bandages to wrap around you wounds just for now to stop the bleeding.

Time skip

You woke up to be in a hospital room. You already noticed your surroundings at there was a window right in front of you and saw Rengoku and Tanjiro talking while walking. You knew that you where here at last, but who brough you here? You remembered only just fainting almost making it to your destination.

"You feeling ok?" Shinobu said

"W-when did you g-get here?"

"Oh silly I have been here the whole time, watching over you" she smiled

"Was she really?"

"Umm thanks Shinobu it means alot" you said smiling at her.

"Who brought me here though?"

"Me"

"W-whatt!?" You stampered in confusion." This is so embarrassing" you thought. Having your crush see you in that condition. You floped on the bed laying on your back staring at the ceiling.

Untill you saw a pair of lips make contact with yours. You blushed at the action knowing it was Shinobu.

"O-oh im so sorry Y/N" Shinobu said backing away a little.

You sat back up just to give her a big hug. She hugged back almost immediately.

" Thank you so much" you said laying your head on her chest.

"I see you have the same feeling for me to" she said smiling once agian playing with you hair.

You noded your head and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "No duh" you smiled at her.

"I love you so vary much" Shinobu said.