Mitsuri Kanroji x Reader

Word count: 540

You were pretty dam doubtful that Mitsuri would like you back. You had a cush on her for a long time now.

I mean she is the love pillar and she cares for everybody, but she's so nice and might over look you, yeah she liked you as a friend though, you too hang out and talk almost everyday.

You were walking around with Obanai in the meen time. Obanai had a mission to accomplish and you decided to spend the moments with him before he cane back. You waved him off and he waved back, you had a smile on your face as usual.

You turned around and saw Mitsuri looking at you with a warm smile on her face as well.

"Oh hey Mitsuri" you said

"Hello Y/N" she blushed a bit while she said your name, as usual though. Well you thought.

"Want to walk with me? I know this cool place I haven't shown you yet" she said holding you hand already walking you there.

"Of course!"

                                    Time skip

You both arrvied at this cool cherry blossom tree with a swing hanging from it, and flowers scattered around growing from the ground.

You giggled a little "want me to push you on the swing Mitsuri?"

She blushed even more "s-sure!"

She seated herself on the swing and you started to push her gently. She had a sweet smile on her face and closing her eyes to take in the breeze hitting her face.

You also saved this moment. As she was in the air you quickly grabed a flower, so when she came back down you placed the flower in her hair, right above her ear.

She was shocked a bit, and soon blushed a little and let out a small giggle. What was going threw her head though?

"Should I confess to her now?"
"Does she like me back? Will she like me back?"
"Obanai said that should soon"

"Mitsuri! Hello?" She snaped out of her thoughts to see her in your arms right beside the swing.

"You kinda looked lost in your thoughts, and you looked like you were slipping so I took you off" you smiled.

"O-oh Im s-sorry!" She said setting herself down  from you arms.

It was silence for a little, Mitsuri looked like she wanted to say something.

"Is something wrong?"

"U-umm theirs something I been meaning to tell you actually" she stutterd

"Go ahead! Im listen. " you  said moving a little closer.

There was silence again for a while, god she was so nervous, and felt awkward actually confessing her feelings to the one she loved.

"I LIKE YOU ALOT"

"LIKE A LOT A LOT, NOT AS A FRIEND Y/N" she yelled

You laughed a little then placed a finger on her lips to shush her.

"I like you to mitsuri"

"B-but I d-dont think you know-"

You gave her a kiss on the lips to reassure her that you loved her dearly.

She kissed back and you both broke away looking at eachother in the eyes. You smiled at her.

"does that prove enough?"

She gave you a giant hug and dug her head in your chest. "It does"

 "It does"