24.I Love You

Hey guys.

How are you all?
I'm pretty good.

I was thinking how you all would like the story to go.

Do you think Victor should find a love for himself or should live his whole life as a single?

And here you go.

Victor's POV:

"She is... she is what?" I asked again.

"She is traumatized and have acquired Androphobia. That's the reason she yelled when she saw you." Cass said softly.

I slumped back into my chair. Tears brimmed my eyes and before they fell out and wiped my them with the back of my hands.

"I'm sorry," Cass said, her head bowed down and voice slightly weak, feeling sad. "It's not your fault," I said. She didn't look at me.

"What can we do to get back her to normal?" I asked. "She should be taken care well. And she should not be reminded of the past incidents and she should be away from men and the things that remind her of men," she said in one breathe.

I can guess Cass is afraid of me. But she doesn't need to. "Cassandra, We are all men in our family. How can I keep her away from my brothers?" I worded my thoughts.

"You can not keep them away from her, Capo. You are also the one who needs to be away from her," she said. How could you forget it, Victor?

"So, what should I do?" I asked and she stared at me. Why is she staring. She is the doctor here. She should know what to do.

"Appoint a female to take care of her," she said.

Appointing a female is the one option here. But, what if it make Darius to sent one of his people and try to get Desiree to him.

You can't take any chances now, Victor.

Suddenly an idea flashed in my mind. "Cassandra, Can you take care of her," I asked. She looked at me as if I have grown 5 heads.

She would be perfect. Besides, she was being in the Mafia associated since her birth.

She thought for a moment. "You can stay in our mansion. Till Desiree gets well, you will he provided with everything you want," I said hoping she would agree.

"It's not about the money, Capo. I'm a employee of yours and I will do what I'm asked to." She said curtly.

Relief washed over me on hearing her words. Atleast, Desiree will be in good hands.

"Get ready. We will be home today." I said, she nodded her as she started walking to the room where she was staying. She was basically living here.

I sat back on the chair and called Lucas.

L: Hello?

V: Luke, I'm taking Desiree home.

L: How is she now? Is she okay?

V: The answer is no. Cass said Daisy is traumatized and have Androphobia.

L: What the hell are you taking?

V: I can understand you anger, Lucas. But we need to consider her well being.

L: What do you want me to do?

V: Yeah. About that. Make sure you all are not on the household when we return. And I'm taking Cass with me. She will help Desiree in out house since we all can't.

L: Alright. I'm doing this for her. But as soon as she gets well, you should allow me to take her with me on a outing. Just me and my sister.

V: Alright.

He hung up and the same time, Cass entered the room. A small suitcase and a handbag were with her.

She quickly put the bags on my table. "Capo, take these bags to the car. You are driving. Make sure the the partition between the driver and backseats is put on," she said as she went away from the room.

This girl sure has some guts. I'm the boss and she is bossing me.

I sighed as I picked the bags and put them in the trunk. I sat on the driver seat and put the partition just as she said me to.

A few minutes later, Cass walked into the parking with Desiree beside her. Desiree has her hands and head covered in bandages. Seeing her in this state made me want to punch Darius senseless.

How can he be like that? Why did he hate our family so much? Didn't he even think she is his niece?

The door slammed shut indicating the both have seated in the backseats. I started to drive off to the mansion.

In about half an hour we reached home. I was about to exit the car when my phone dinged with a message.

'Please stay inside the car till she get to her room. -Cassandra'

I sighed as I folded my arms and sat back. I watched as the girls walked over to the door and went inside.

I too stood up and was about to go inside when a whistle came from behind me. I turned around and all of my brothers were standing on the garden. I walked over to them.

William threw a bag at me. I raised my eyebrows at him. "It have been 2 days since you showered and you are still in the same clothes we went to that idiotic party. Do shower. I don't want to die in such a young age due to suffocation?" He said. I slightly chuckled.

"Okay. You guys continue, I'll go shower and come," I said. "Uh-uh, sorry big bro but you can't." William said and before I could question him, water splashed all over me from behind.

These boys are ridiculous. They were holding a pipe in their hands, making me drenched in water.

"Vicky. I told Ethan we should not use the toilet water. But her being he not listened to me and connected the pipe to the septic tank." William said and my eyes widened.

Suddenly they all burst out into laughter. After knowing this was a little stunt of theirs, I chuckled.

"Now, it is more like the Vicky we know. We don't want Victor D'Martini roaming around our house, do we?" Ethan said. I hugged all of their in one embrace.

They did all of this just to make me smile. I'm gifted to have brothers like this.

"I love you guys.." I said.

"We love you too, big bro," they said and we all played splashing water on each other for the rest of out day.

........

Wordcount: 1037

Me: Hello guys. See you all tomorrow. Bye.

You: Why did you said 'hello' when you are not going to say any other things?

Me: Because I'm going insane.

You: Umm.. Why?

Me: I'll say in tomorrow's chapter. Bye-bye.