No logical reasonings

"Hey." He said when I received the call.

"Hey." I replied completely chewing my food.

"I know you are ignoring me but I think we really need to talk. I will be waiting in front of that same restuarant at 5 today." He said and hung up the phone.

He could have waited for my reply.

He knew what you would say. Mini me spoke and I agreed to her.

I decided that I am not going to meet him. If I want to get rid of whatever feelings I am developing for him, I need to stay away from him.

I started watching movies on netflix. It was already 4 in the evening but I didn't realize it.

With every passing minute I became more anxious. Before I could think much, I started getting ready to meet him at 5.

I wore a black jeans with white tshirt. I looked at the mirror.

"I think this will be too basic." I talked to myself.

You are not going for a date. It doesn't matter what you were. Mini me suggested and I refused to take her suggestion.

I wore a mini dungaree overall with yellow tshirt and white sneakers.

"I am not getting dressed up for him." I reminded myself.

Of course you are.

It was already 4.30 and I didn't want to be late for the date..not date , just a small interaction. I locked the house and started walking towards the restaurant. My heart beat was increasing with my pace at the same time.

Why am I getting nervous? It's just a guy who ignores me whenever he likes. No big deal.

It was 4.45 when I reached there. He was already there leaning on his bullet bike looking extremely hot. He had his helmet on so I could only see his eyes. As I approached closer he noticed me and straightened himself.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He said looking towards me still sitting on his bike.

"Yeah. I thought so too. But you said you wanted to talk so here I am." I said trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Come on. We are going somewhere. " He said bringing his bike back to life.

Woah. Going somewhere?

Where?

Can I trust him already?

Is he going to kidnap me?

I should have informed Lisa about this.

After a full minute of over thinking I climbed on to the bike, still nervous but excited at the same time.