Chapter 9 Its Family Time

Sierra was excited for the day as she was going to meet everyone. She spent the whole day at home watching movie, reading, making some paintings, playing her guitar and also did a little swimming stunts in the pool.

At 3:30 she went to get ready. She had some paint around her so she decided to take a shower. After shower she came back and got dressed, combed her hair

Within half an hour Harry was outside her house and she ran and got inside the car

"Good evening uncle Harry" she said giving him a quick hug. Harry gave her a peck on the cheek and they began to drive.

"There are many ways we can travel like apparation or the floo network....why did you got the flying car?" asked Sierra as he began to drive.

"Because you're quite small for apparation and your house chimney is not connected to floo network plus you wanted to travel in a flying car" explained Harry excitedly.

"Yes I wanted to. Thankyou" said Sierra with jumping in excitement.

"Alright then sit tight we're going to fly" said Harry in whispered voice.

The car began to fly and was invisible. Sierra just loved the ride like absolutely loved it. She had a continuous smile on her face which made Harry so damn happy. Harry was always more attached to her when she wasn't even born. He never wanted this or anything to happen to her. The only thing he wished was her to be happy and safe wherever she was. And now that she was with him he's gonna do everything to compensate the love of all these 11 years.

The whole ride went by both of them talking with each other. Harry asked everything in detail about everything she told. Her bond with Harry was getting stronger and stronger. Harry and Sierra already had a good connection as he is one of the three person she remember seeing when she was born.

After an hour they reached Hermione and Ron's house. It was big, beautiful and elegant. They knocked on the door and the door immediately opened with Hermione standing with the broadest smile on her face.

"Oh my little girl Sierra welcome home........come here" squealed out Hermione as she opened her arms and Sierra went ahead to hug her. She hugged her dearly, like she was waiting for her from ages. Well right she was.

"Its so good to see you Mrs. Granger-Weasly" she said almost squealing. Hermione smiled at her furrowed brows.

"Oh call me Hermione ok? And I'm so happy you're finally here" she said cupping her face. Sierra smiled and nodded to her.

"I'm here too and are you gonna keep us standing on the entrance or show some manners" sad Harry sarcastically. Hermione slapped his arms playfully and let them in the house.

"Where is everyone?" Harry asked as he looked around and saw no one.

"Just wait for a while. Ron took them with him. He is gone to get some stuff" said Hermione as she sat in one of the couches.