Stay the night - Charles Leclerc

With your little sister on your hip, you made your way over to your boyfriend, Charles Leclerc, his house. Your brother was throwing a party at your house, which kept your sister up. There was no chance that he would be quiet or move the party elsewhere, so you decided to take your little sister to your boyfriend's house. You also wanted to have some quiet time, which wasn't possible when there was a party going on in the house. Luckily your boyfriend lived closed by, so it was easy to go to his place.

'We're almost there,' you said when you sister started to whine and tried to get out of your grip.

You twisted the key and opened the door. You had texted Charles that you were coming over, but you didn't get a reply. Then you saw him live on Twitch, so that answered the question of why he didn't answer. You walked into the house and put your bag in the living room. There was no sight of Charles.

'Should we go scare Charles?' you asked your little sister and tickled her tummy.

She giggled and nodded her head. 'Charles!' she said and clapped her hands.

You smiled and walked over to Charles his gaming room, where you know he would be. You knocked on the door, before opening it. Charles was so focussed on his game that he didn't notice you walk in.

'Charles!" your sister yelled.

Charles's head turned around, and he looked at you in shock. 'You nearly gave me a heart attack! What are you doing here?' He asked.

You started to laugh. 'I texted you, but I think you were too busy streaming,' you chuckled.

Charles smiled at you and your sister. 'Alright, let me finish up in here.'

You nodded and walked out of the room. You walked to the living room, where you put your sister on the ground and gave her some toys so that she would be occupied. You knew that you wouldn't be able to put her down for a while, so you were planning on letting herself let tired out, so she goes to sleep faster.

After a few minutes, Charles walked into the living room. 'Hi,' he said and kissed you.

'Hey,' you smiled.

'I saw your text. Big party, huh?'

'Jup. It's freaking annoying. But I'm glad you live close by,' you said.

Charles said down on the ground and started to play with your sister. 'And otherwise, you could've come over too. I could've picked you up.'

'But I live just two blocks away, so this is way easier. It's okay we stay the night, right?' It wouldn't be the first time that you and your sister spend the night at Charles' house because your brother was throwing another party.

'Yes, of course! You two can always spend the night,' Charles said.

Your sister crawled over to Charles and sat on his lap. She put her thumbs in her mouth and closed her eyes. Oh so now she wanted to go to bed.

'Alright, let's put you to bed missy,' you said and tried to pick her up, but she grabbed Charles shirt.

'I can carry her,' he said and stood up from the ground. The two of you walked to his bedroom, where a little carry on the crib was packed up in the closet. You took it out, while Charles got your sister ready for bed. He was so good with kids, it made your heart melt.

Your sister was half asleep when Charles carried her over to the crib. 'Good night,' you softly said and pressed a kiss against her head.

Charles put your little sister in the crib and tucked her in. She looked at you and then closed her eyes.

You smiled before quietly walking out of the room. You went back to the living room, where you sat down on the couch. You leaned against Charles, who had his arm around your shoulder. It was rare to be in such peace. There was no pressure from the world, from work or your families. It was just the two of you, and you loved it.

'We should get away for a while, just us two,' you said.

'Where do you want to go?'

'Somewhere in the woods or somewhere quiet, just us two. No cell service, no family, no press or whatever. Just quiet.'

Charles looked at you, worriedly. You loved being surrounded to people, having fun, and you loved your family, so this came as a surprise to him. 'Are you okay?'

'I'm fine, just need some time off, I think. Just recharge. I like being on social media and be around friends and family, but I like this too. Just the two of us, nothing else matters. It's quiet. I like it.'

Charles smiled. 'To be honest, I was thinking the same. It would be nice for a change to fully disconnect from the world and recharge.'

You lifted your head up and looked at him with a smile. 'I love you.'

Charles pressed his lips against yours. 'I love you too.'