Chapter 30 (Epilogue)

Don't want to interrupt in your late update but do read the Author's note at last.

×××××××××××

"...and than they lived happily ever after." Hoor said lovingly to her six years old son, Daniyal, who was interestingly listening to his favorite story.

"She was so strong Maa." He was just young by age, his brain would run at a speed of an adult.

"She was beta... she was..." Hoor lovingly adjusted her three years old daughter who slept half way through the story which she herself demanded.

"Mama? When will I meet my Beauty?" This story was too much for his six year old brain but he was persistent in listening.

"Soon beta. In sha allah. When you will be capable enough to handle her." Hoor said adjusting his duvet on him properly and kissing his forehead which he mirrored just like his father. Unknown to them he already met his Beauty who graciously wrapped everyone around her finger in just two days of her arrival.

He was about to ask another question when Hoor stopped him. "No more questions now. Next time we will continue this. Okay. Shabba khair." Saying she sat till he slept than switching off the lights exited their room.

"So gaye?" Zaydan asked as soon as she entered their bedroom.

"Ji so gaye. Story sunte hue." She said smilingly.

"They are obsessed with the story, aren't they?" Hoor just nodded keeping her head on his chest and closing her eyes tiredly.

Zaydan brushed her hairs with his hands making her smile and fall asleep eventually.

Life was a bliss for them.

×××××××××××

After 17 years...

Hoor was running here and their preparing for an event. It was anniversary of Zaydan's friend. Although she hadn't met them but according to Zaydan they don't have time to decide the theme, only they want extraordinary event in red and black theme.

On their third wedding anniversary Zaydan gifted her, her own event managing company. No matter how much she denied, he was adamant. Their son Daniyal was an year old back than and now a twenty three year old handsome lad. They were blessed with a daughter three years after him.

Zaydan was with her althrough her journey, as promised. Sure their were some ups and downs in their life. But they were pass that phase now.

Coming to present, Zaydan was with her ordering servants around. She was confused. He never accompanied her on any event before. But today he wanted everything perfect. The event was to begin at midnight as it was anniversary.

"Zaydan." She called out to him. "Ap ghar jaye. Bhot time ho raha hai. Hamne hamara bag room me pack kar ke rakha hai. Ap le aiyega. Ham yaha hotel ke room me hi tayar ho jayege." Zaydan nodded at her wiping off her sweat from her forehead. In her mid forties she still had the audacity to take his heart away. And same goes for Hoor.

×××××××××

Entering the mansion Zaydan was welcome with an utter silence. This was a rare case. Very rare case. Last time it happened when Shahana begum passed away after the birth of Anabia. It took atleast a month for them to recover from the shock. 

He entered further inside but still saw no one. Shrugging his shoulder he was about to step towards his room when got startle on Ahmer's voice.

"Aaahhhhhhh...Bhaaaaiiiiii... bachaaaoooooo..." He came running and hid behind Zaydan. Safiya came fuming in anger with a rolling pin in her hand.