Your secret is safe with us (Luz x Werewolf reader x Amity)

Another request 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Idea: the reader is meant to do a group project with Luz and Amity but it's the full moon so the reader has to ditch the girls. Amity and Luz go looking for the reader and discover their true form.
———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
'EVERYTHING HURTS!' I yell as I enter Hexside. I hate being a werewolf, not only do I transform into a monster with the full moon but during the day of the full moon my body aches and my senses get really sensitive randomly which gives me killer headaches. I just have to get through today's classes, then tonight's transformation and I'll be good till next month. I then hear the bell ring signalling that I am late for my first class.
———————————————————
Small Time Skip
———————————————————

The day has gone smoothly for the most part; now I just have my track lesson, Abominations. I love learning about Abominations but I really am just too tired to pay attention right now. I zone out for most of the class but I can still make out Amity answering every question asked.

'Now that I've fully explained the task get into the groups that I assigned you to at the start of the class' I faintly here the professor address the class. I decide to just wait till my group members find me while I hope I don't get people who expect me to do all the work for them

'(Y/N)?'

'(Y/N)?'

'(Y/N)!'

Why did Luz have to yell just as my hearing became heightened? Luz shouting my name combined with my sensitive hearing caused me to clutch my head and hiss in pain.

'I'm sorry was I too loud?' Luz asked. Coming from anyone else it would of probably sounded sarcastic but Luz is far to caring to be mean like that.

'No, no sorry, my bad I wasn't paying attention' I say looking up waving my hand dismissively. When I look up I see Luz and Amity. 'I guess these two make up the group'.

'How much of the lesson were you listening to?' Amity asks me.

'I tuned out at....' I think back to see if I remember ANY of the lesson, which I didn't. 'What time did the lesson start?' I ask with a cheeky ass smile.

'Of course you weren't listening to anything' Amity mumbled as she face palms.

'Sooooooooo......, what are we doing?' I ask.

'We have a group project that is due tomorrow morning' Luz replies.

'So all three of us are going over to the Owl House to work on it'.

'WAIT WHAT!' I say standing up REALLY hoping I heard her wrong. 'Tonight tonight?' I ask again.

'What else could she be meaning?' Luz responds. 'Why what's wrong?'

'Ah, sorry girls but you two are going to have to do the project by yourselves I can't make tonight'.

'Aww' Luz looks down all sad.

Amity then goes into protect Luz mode. 'No, no, NO, you're not getting off that easy. You are coming with me and Luz back to the Owl House to work on this project'.

My heart rate quickens, I know that Amity won't just let me leave. 'Fine I'll meet you at the Owl House but I'll be a bit later, ok?

'That's fine just as long as you do actually come, if not...' she looked at me with a menacing smirk while she summoned a small Abomination on my desk. 'I do know where your house is'.