||FORTY- SIX||

I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi in front of me, he was sitting on the stool beside the bed.

"What is this? What happened and where Is Hyojin?" I struggled to speak as my throat was burning and I could feel pain emerging in all the parts of my body as I spoke every single word.

"She is with you Mom and you fainted when you showed me your pregnancy test," he said but for some reason he was still upset, I mean he should be happy cause I was pregnant but why is he sad?

"I know and that's a good thing right, I am so happy," I said as I smiled with pain in my chest didn't let me smile for a long time.

I held my chest and painful grin escaped my mouth.

"Kyong, are you alright?" He stood up and asked me, I could see how worried he was while he helped me to sit back.

"Yeah, I am fine now but please tell me what's going on?" I asked

"Let your reports come," he said and he stood up and walked out of the door without saying a word.

"Reports? What report?" I murmured as I was feeling sleepy.

I don't know what was happening with me, my body was aching like hell and I was constantly tired.

Yoongi's POV:

I walked out of her ward as I wasn't able to answer her questions.

The doctor told me that she had acute symptoms of leukaemia and hence they suggested to do her full body checkup.

Her reports were supposed to come in the evening but I walked out of the room as I wasn't able to answer her questions.

In the evening:

"If she agrees to abort her child then we can start with the treatment as soon as possible.  She is already in the last stage and hence we need to start the treatment as soon as possible, you need to decide as soon as possible Mr Min" the doctor said as he handed me the report.

(A cancer of blood-forming tissues, hindering the body's ability to fight infection.

Leukaemia is cancer of blood-forming tissues, including bone marrow. Many types exist such as acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, acute myeloid leukaemia and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.

A cancer of blood-forming tissues, hindering the body's ability to fight infection.

Leukaemia is cancer of blood-forming tissues, including bone marrow. Many types exist such as acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, acute myeloid leukaemia and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.

"It will be her decision sir, but can you tell-" I wasn't able to say what I was supposed to as a tear dropped from my eyes and suddenly I wasn't able to speak.

"It depends on how soon we start with the treatment, her condition will deteriorate with time," he said

"Ye-yes sir," I said as I walked away with tears in my eyes.

I felt like my world was shattering in front of my eyes and I wasn't able to do anything.

"We aren't meant to be together, huh! You were right" I said as I sat on the bench in the hallway and started to cry.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I said as tears didn't stop and all I did was to think about her.