☔︎︎ 6 ☔︎︎

Yarashi spent most of the class time learning her classmates name and she giggled quietly whenever Class 1-A talked about the robbing incident yesterday.

Yarashi POV

"Bakugo? Why are you so angry all the time?" Tsuyu asks. "IM NOT ANGRY ALL THE TIME!" Bakugo yells. "So your not yelling with anger, right now?" I ask, covering my ears. "Tch! Bastards!" Bakugo says.

"Don't worry Bakubro! I'll be your friend!" Kiri says, putting his shoulder over Bakugos. "Me too!" I say, doing the same. We both get pushed off. "Hands off!" Bakugo yells, mini explosions coming out of his hand.

"He's like a Bomb..." Todoroki says lowly. Everybody heard it though. "WHATD YOU SAY HALF N HALF?!" Bakugo yells, triggered. Well he's triggered all the time actually. "Nothing..."Todoroki says.

"Don't you guys think you're a bit too loud?" Ojiro asks, moving his tail. I see Kaminari touching his tail. I want to touch it too! (≧∇≦)I run over and start to touch it.

"It's so soft, right?" Kaminari asks. "Mhmm!" I hum. Ojiro sweat drops but let's us still play with it. I see Mineta walking over but Shoji blocks his way. Shoji stands behind me, protectively.

"Thank you Shoji." I whisper. He nods his head. He's really quiet but he's a very nice guy! "Yarashi, be a dear and come over here." Momo says.

I walk over with no hesitation. Momo is kinda like my mom/older sister. She takes care of me a lot and makes sure to keep me in check. She makes a brush and starts to brush my hair. "You should brush your hair, or it's going to get all messy and tangled." Momo complains.

"Okay, mommm." I say. "I'm not your mom!" Momo says. "You do act like her mom!" Ochako says. "Mommy Momo." Jirou says, smirking. Momo blushes. "Yarashi, you want a braid or ponytail?" Momo asks.

"Braid!" I say. I sit patiently until she's done. "Okay, I'm finished." Momo says. She makes a mirror to let me see. "I love it, thanks mom!" I say. She sighs but let's it go.

I go over to Todoroki, because he looked lonely. "Are you always this quiet?" I ask, sitting in the empty chair in front of him. He nods his head. Well, I guess that answers that...

I notice his scar but don't say anything. He probably isn't comfortable with speaking about it. "Do you like soba?" Todoroki asks. "Soba? I don't think I've ever had it before." I say. He looks slightly shocked.

"You need to try it. Try it cold. It's better." Todoroki says. "Okay, you wanna go with me when I do?" I ask. He paused and thinks about it. "Yes." He bluntly replied. "All right!" I say. "Hold on!" I say.

I go over to Izuku. "I need paper and a pen, please!" I say. Izuku grabs some for me and I go back to Todoroki. "Here right your phone number so I can text you!" I say. He takes the pen and writes it. "Thank you!" I say, and put the paper in my pocket.

I go back to Izuku and return his All Might pen. I put Todorokis contact in. I got a phone after I got my money from the robbery incident. I save his name to
Peppermint❄️🔥.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might yells, entering the class. I think my ears are dead. "It's All Might!" Kaminari says. "Wow, he really is a teacher!" Kiri says.

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" Tsuyu asks. "It's style is so different. It's giving me goosebumps." Ojiro says. "I teach Hero Basic Training. It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero." All Might says.

"You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we will do today! Combat training!" All might says, holding a card that says battle. Finally some fighting! All these classes where you have to learn was hurting my head!