Prologue!!

Prologue

Dear diary...

Hy! I am Shehnaaz Gill, 22 years old..welcome you all to my life.... Actually my lonely life... Where i am alone trying to living my life... Yes you heard right i am alone...

Alone in between so many people... What do you think that i don't have a family? No, i have but only for namesake...
My father never talk to me in my whole life... He didn't even look at me for once reason, you come to know soon.....

My sister hates me, she almost treat me like a slave but hey,... I am not her step sister, we are sister from same mother.. But she hates me reason, you come to know soon.....

I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend my whole childhood till now alone reason, you come to know soon...

I have to bear an unbearable pain since my birth all the time, the pain that you can't even imagine... The pain is so freaking much that you feel death ... Reason, you come to know soon..

I can't wear the dress what i want reason, you come to know soon.....

People around my surrounding called me psycho, wired, mad but I'm not one of them... But sometimes behave like them, reason you come to know soon.. ..

I called my life a curse, that i trying to spend since 22 years.... Reason, you come to know soon.....

So, welcome you all to my own personal hell....

Shehnaaz......

***************************************

Welcome my lovely pyare readers to my an another story, which give you the same suspense, thrill, twist nd romance like vampire and his angel.... But it's not the same story..... I hope you all give your love to this story like vampire and his angel.... 🌹🌹❤❤❤🙏🙏