Thank You!!!

Hello Friends,

It is always the hardest to write a thank you note!!! Because one side it's a good feeling that I have three complete stories on manan in my list but then sad as well because no more my notification bar will have comments for this story!!!!

       Every story is special and has its own different story behind starting to write a story!!!! And the story behind writing this story was absolutely nothing!!! One night being in a good mood I penned down 15 chapters and after that I had no idea how to continue this.....I had got Harshad into the picture but had no idea what will I show that what wrong he did!!! Same went with soha!!! But the story was loved the most out of the other two stories of mine which were also ongoing that time.....and I yet don't know how did I write 40 chapters for this one....when it was hardly suppose to be 20-25 chapters!!!!

         A big big thank you to all the readers for always motivating and staying with the story inspite of my pretty late updates at times!!! It's only you readers who took it to 40 chapters.... otherwise I doubted my self!!! It's not just the writer but incredible and motivating readers like you who keep the story going.....So a big big thank you!!!

         And as usual after the story is marked completed, I will have new readers.....it would be grateful if you guys comment atleast one message at the end....it will keep the story alive in my notification bar!!!!!

          Once again a big big thank you to all of you!!!

          Will wait for you guys at the new story My crush Has a crush on me!!! And another one A talk in the heaven!!! Which I have already started!!!

Will miss you all a lot over here!!!!

Lots of love,
Nia❣️❣️