Artificial

"Before an established civilization was created. There was once a time where 5 Gods ruled over the world. Their capabilities were something that humans could never imagine."

"They were all alone and had only each other. So to solve this problem, they created life on this planet. They are what we now call, "humans". They were fragile beings."

"They soon realized the mistake that they created as they watched numerous of them die from one another."

"They did nothing to fix it. They panicked because of their lack of ability to lead and create order. Their panicking led to them feeding humans what they desired the most..."

"Power."

"They created these blades. Not just any ordinary blades, but blades made by the power of God(s). These blades gave humans abilities that surpassed their own limits. The blades were then scattered throughout the world. Soon lost and forgotten."

"Millennials later, once chakra was introduced to humans. These blades starting transforming. When the blades were first forged. The world wasn't in the era of chakra."

"The blades attracted all sorts of pockets of chakra. The blades accumulated in power, and soon enough, the blades were now even stronger. Not only that, the blades now had a mind of their own. So, they chose whoever they wanted as their desired wielder."

"Humans soon found the blades once more. And as expected, they fought over them. Wars broke out and the swords were once again used."

"But the unexpected happened. Some of the blades went into a phase. They had changed even more than before. Not only were their capabilities even more unimaginable. But their nature and attitudes were changed also."

"Due to this change, people gave them names. The 2nd most powerful of the 5: Crucifer — had the biggest change. It resented humanity and their inability to coexist."

"It chose their wielder with the same beliefs as them."

Naruto sighed as he read this book that he got from the Uzushio library. These blades were problematic.

I wonder... what would Konoha if they manage to gather God's Will? While the 4 other blades were created individually. The strongest one was created by all 5 of them.

Konoha was actually fairly good at politics and negotiating.

Even though a lot of them are done by corrupt officials. Naruto mused as he closed the book and tucked it away inside the scroll that he had it from.

It's quite easy to find out who's a corrupt one or not. They act like... eww." Yeah. They acted very weird and had a shitty demeanor.

But I must say. They are very dedicated for a good-for-nothing village. They even do such shitty things to keep the village stable. It kind of pissed him off.

Naruto walked and walked. He was nearing the mission destination. It was quite annoying. Having to actually go on this mission when he just came from one a day or two ago.

Can my life get any worse? Naruto passed through the endless trees around him.

There it is. Naruto saw the entrance of the former hideout. It had similar design to the hideout that Naruto used to use. There must be something that holds certain importance.

And I'll be taking it. Naruto walked right next to the entrance top. He unsealed the top of the entrance and looked down. He gazed through the pit hole. It seemed quite a long jump.