20. College Parties!

A/N: Aiden! I found this pic and HAD TO put it here :) 

Aiden's P.O.V

As I woke up, I was greeted by the pounding headache. But it was not from any hangover. Last night's events were replaying in my mind. 

Somehow it felt like we had caused yesterday's fight...

Because you had you doofus!

Shut up brain I am not in the mood to deal with you too this morning!

Yeah I actually don't care... U did it. Anyways, don't you think Olivia is angry at you and will ignore you once again? You thought about that?

Umm actually I didn't think that. She gave me a stink eye yesterday only so of course she will keep her distance this time. But things are not going to remain the same if I need my answers. I have to get aside my ego if it means so much to Olivia. 

If it can bring back her life, then it is worth it.

From today, all was going to change.

As I stepped out with Noah, I noticed Olivia come out at the same time. She didn't look at me but I knew she noticed me, her posture made it clear. She always blinked twice whenever she noticed someone she knew.

It was weird how I was able to read these small details about her...

She got in her car as I got in mine. 

As I reached college, there was a buzz going on. All the girls were giving us flirty looks and seductive stares. 

It actually was an everyday fact for us, but today it was a bit different. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Sienna walking towards us, her attention totally on her phone. She seemed like a phone addict seeing that she is always on it. 

I suddenly got a devilish idea. Noah was busy talking with me. I continued talking with him. When they both were almost about to pass each other, I pushed Noah suddenly as he stumbled and fell almost over Sienna.

Cruel I know but come on! Even cupid shoots an arrow! Don't tell me that doesn't hurt!

They both rubbed their foreheads as they looked at each other awkwardly. 

"I AM SORRY!" Both of them exclaimed together.

"Seems like we will always meet like this only, stumbling over each other!" Sienna chuckled as Noah helped her get up. 

"Yeah I think I am feeling clumsy today!" He smiled as he gave me a "I will kill you later" look while I just looked away.

"Don't worry! I feel clumsy everyday!" She smiled while Noah blushed a little. Aww my little blushing prince!

"Well, in a fun way, we both are actually falling for each other!" He blurted out as she gave him a weird look. 

"Please tell me I didn't just say that!" He whispered to me. 

"Hey Sienna, what is up anyways? Everybody is behaving weird!" I changed the topic.

"You didn't see the notice board yet?" She asked. We shook our heads. 

"The first college party is coming up! This time because of no shortage of funds, we are having the party in the communal hall of the main city instead of here! It is great! So, all the despos of this college are behind you two. Well, parties are a plus one. So you need to pick someone. That's it!" She explained. 

"Despos?" Noah asked.

"Desperate people!" I heard a voice from behind which I knew way too well. I turned as I saw Olivia.