🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 14

[3rd's Persons POV]

"Dahyun it's not what you thin-" Tzuyu pushed Sana and ran after Dahyun.

"It's no use" Sana came out,crossing hands
"And besides she knows where both straight,what to worry about?" She added.

"Nothing..." Tzuyu smiled back.

[DAHYUN POV]

What in the world did i just saw? I fastly walked down and i saw them finished already eating and just playing at the living room, i sat with like nothing happened STRANGELY.

To be serious i'm so confused right now but maybe it was just an accident and i was just there, it was a coincidence! Right,coincidence!.
Besides they're straight as hell, so what am i think?.

I saw them come down the stairs, They sat down to beside each other... I let out a sigh.

"Hey!" Someone clapped her hands infront of my face, i was suprised. It is momo.

"Oh?Uhh... you need something?" Asked stuttering, is that polite enough?.

"Nothing, just wanna doze off your dazed because you've been staring at Tzuyu and Sana for a minute" She replied.

"Oh-Ah..thanks!" It's just the words that came out of my mouth, i let out a sigh... aish this is embarrassing.

Then there's silence.

"Well, we can't drink like those 4... we are still in junior high" Momo suddenly said.

"Uh- yeah! But i really don't like drinking hehe" I replied, this is akward or am i only who feels it?. " I wonder how old they are?"

"Nayeon and jeongyeon, they just graduated college last year. Jennie and Jisoo they're currently in Senior high and gonna be college next year" She explained , "Want some?" She handed me a piece of candy, wait! Thats my favorite! Should i take or not? I'm shy.

She grab my hand and put the candy on my palm, "Thanks!" I quickly said. She looked on the other side but i still saw her smirked because of the reflection of the mirror.

"Sana is so cute, super cute" I'm looking at Sana then those words just came out of my mouth. Then momo look back at me.

"You're cute too you know, so much cuter than her" Momo blurted, then looked away.

"Uh-what?"

"Nothing!" Then she stands up and went to Sana.

Tzuyu went to me, "I think Momo like you, but she should go over me first" Tzuyu said.

"EHHHHHHH"

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

So heyyyy sorry for not updating 1week, personal issues hehe(well my best friend can prove it but i forgot her user name) but i hope you liked this, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment what you think   of it~

Luv yahh see yaaaa