Episode 37: (Keefe's POV)

Before:

"They're together too? I mean, I can't say I didn't see it coming," Keefe snorted. "Everyone's pairing off. The only single ones left are Bangs Boy, Maruca, Fitz, and... you and me, I guess."Keefe wiggled his eyebrows, and Sophie snickered.

"For now, yes." She agreed, blushing AGAIN.

Keefe couldn't stop the hope and joy that rose in him with that statement. "Cool."

"Yeah," Sophie smiled a little wistfully, and Keefe wondered what she was thinking about. Emotions only went so far.

Either way, his life was finally coming together (and apart at the same time, but it was better not to focus on that).

He had faced the truth, and it had rewarded him.

He hailed Biana first thing, and she answered right away. "What's up?"

"Well..." Keefe let his smile grow. He was in his room at Candleshade, but even that couldn't sour his mood.

"Well..." Biana smiled as well. "What?"

"So I went over to Sophie's today." Keefe's grin grew so large he felt his cheeks stretch to an almost painful point.

Biana's eyes went wide, but she kept her composure. "And...?"

"And..." Keefe let the word drag on until Biana was practically jumping up and down in her seat.

"Keefe, if you do not tell me RIGHT NOW...."

"What will you do?" Keefe smirked.

"I'll- I'll tell Sophie your middle name!" Biana threatened.

Keefe gasped in mock horror. "No need to go THAT far!"

"KEEFE. JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" Biana shouted into her imparter, so loud Keefe almost dropped it.

"Fine. We maybe sorta kinda... kissed?" Keefe covered his ears immediately after, but it wasn't enough to drown out the scream that rang through the imparter.

Not a squeal; a straight-up SCREAM.

Keefe winced, but his smile somehow managed to grow even larger.

Incoherent words appeared in the middle of the scream. Suddenly, it cut off, and Keefe watched Biana's door bang open. She seemed to reassure her father that there was no reason to worry and waved him out.

"Sorry about that," Biana told Keefe, her voice slightly hoarse. A smile stretched across her face that rivaled his own. "I was, as you could probably tell, extremely excited."

"Yeah, I might have figured that out," Keefe laughed.

"So, are you... together now?" Biana asked.

Keefe hesitated. "Not... exactly? She said it would be awkward immediately after breaking up with Fitz."

"But she definitely likes you?" Biana checked.

"Yeah," Keefe knew his smile had turned soft. "She does."

Biana let out a squeal. "Sorry, sorry. I had to. So what about Fitz? And everyone else? Are you gonna tell them?"

That... was a hard question. "I mean... I don't think there's any reason to tell him. It's not like we're dating."

"You kissed," Biana reminded him. As if he could forget. "Don't you think he deserves to know? Especially since he's probably gonna try to win Sophie back."