12. Stones Meeting with the Avengers

Thank you for the reads and votes!

Enjoy~

"Thanos has the reality stone. Meaning, he can come there anytime he wishes to." Tony said.

"So how do you wish for us to prepare? For hundred of years, we've never even had a villain attack from space. If we inform this publically, people would just think that we're doing a propaganda... stupidiest one at that." Enji scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"I know, I know fire beard. People most likely think its a joke to be honest. Well knowing as you have villains and heroes, I think you have security drills as well in case a large scale of attack would happen right?" Tony asked back.

"We do have those kinds of drills." Nezu agreed.

"Woah, rocket better see this. There's a talking mouse there too." The could hear someone laughing at the background.

"Thor," Tony deadpanned towards the direction of the speaker. "Please just drink quietly."

"Yes, but what is the scale of that? Knowing that we'll be facing something big. I've never faced an outer space villain, and this is almost close to war. How large would that damage be?" All might asked.

Tony nodded. "Well, basing on their attack back in our place, it'd probably just take one city. Since the stones are located in one area." He said. "I've been thinking really hard eversince this communication opened. How many heroes do you have there?" He asked.

"Well, the number of pro heroes in japan are quite many. I can't give exact statistics, but probably 30% are pro." Nezu said nicely.

"He's holding a tea cup." Thor's voice appeared on the audio again.

Everyone in the meeting room sweatdropped while Y/n was dozing off.

Tony glared at him again. "I'm sorry guys, he's drank most of the beer supply so he can't concentrate." He massaged the bridge of his nose, "should've put him in those guardians of the galaxy." He murmured a sigh.

"By the way, kid. How did you know that we actually lost to that donut bitch?" He asked.

"Language, Tony." Captain America's voice spoke in the background as well.

"Yeah, sure cap." Iron man sighed. "You have something like, clairvoyance or what?" He asked.

"Even better." Y/n murmured sleepily. "I have ultron and vision." She said.

"What did you say?!" I woman came appeared on the hologram. Her eyes wide and shocked.

"Hey, calm down." America called out.

"Oh, hi Wanda. You look well." Y/n's lips rose up. Mind stone glowed from her hair and eyes a golden light that made her smile brighter.

It was the first time Y/n smiled. The heroes were confused how she knew these people.

"Where's Vision?" She asked desperately.

Y/n stopped smiling after a couple of seconds. "You know full well that he's gone, right?" She tilted her head as they looked at her in disbelief. "I can let you have his memories tho. It's kind of irritating." The girl added nonchalantly as the golden light begin to faint from her body.

The woman looked down biting her lower lip. Tony tapped her shoulder as she moved away from the camera.

"Judging by how you're the only minor around, I'm guessing you're involved in our shits big time?" Tony asked.

"Language, Tony." Clint's voice now rang on the background.

Ironman rolled his eyes. Natasha laughed.