BONUS CHAPTER

3RD PERSON's POV

***At Underground building.

They watch the I-Land all together and at the VIP room.

"YEAH!!!" Hiphop GZ cheered and high five each other excitedly, seeing that the show included their video message to you.

"Woah! I look so handsome!" Oliver said confidently.

"EEEWWWW!!!" Jack and Thomas protested.

The others just look at him weirdly.

Mr. Jung and your Dad entered the room.

"Oh! Grandpa! Dad! Look! We're on the I-Land with Y/n!!!" Oliver yelled excitedly, pointing at the big screen.

Your Grandpa Jung and Dad was surprised and got jealous at the same time.

**PAK**PAK**PAK** yup Mr. Jung smack them all in the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" They protested while rubbing their heads.

"Why didn't you tell me that you send a video message for Y/N?!" Mr. Jung said

"Yeah! You should have told me too!!! My Y/n" Your Dad added, looking at you on the screen, he really miss his baby princess so much.

"W-We thought you hate taking videos." Max explained while rubbing his head.

"Y-Yeah!" They all agreed.

"If it's for my granddaughter Y/N, I'll gladly do it!" Mr. Jung protested.

"**Gasp**You do?! We didn't know!" They said dramatically, but they purposely didn't tell Mr. Jung and your Dad about it to tease them.

"500 Push ups!!!" Mr. Jung said.

"Oh come on Mr. Jung!!!" They all whined, stumping their feet like kids.

"Grandpa Jung~~~ Dad~~~" Oliver whined, clinging cutely to your Dad and Grandpa Jung.

***PAK*** yup Mr. Jung smack him in the back.

"700 push ups!!!" Your Dad said.

They all glare at Oliver, tackle him and started to put him into head lock.
They did the 700 push ups while watching the show, while your Dad and Grandpa Jung sitting comfortably on the couch.

They all miss you so much and laugh at everything that you do.

"I miss her so much." Your dad whispered.

"Me too, I miss that ball of sunshine who spreads positive vibes in this building everyday." Mr. Jung said patting your Dad's shoulder.

Hiphop GZ laugh at the reactions of I-Landers when they warned them.

"But we're kinda serious though hahaha." Cole said.

"Hahaha yeah" Ian agreed.

They were overprotective when it comes to you and they really meant it when they said that they're keeping their eyes on the I-Landers.

The room went in chaos when they've watch the fan who sang a song to you.

"WHAT THE?!" The Hiphop GZ yelled in frustration, grabbing their hair.

"Did he just sang to Y/n?!" Liam and Thomas said with their eyes wide open.

"Marry your daughter..." James said realizing what the song was. Which made them crack their neck and nuckles.

"HA.HA.HA!" Your Dad and Mr. Jung laugh sarcastically.

"Hahaha How dare he propose to my princess and ask me if he can marry my Y/n" Your Dad said trying to control his temper, pinching the bridge of his nose.