CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Damon's POV.

            Seeing Trinity in that state literally broke me. I wish I was there earlier, but unfortunately the plane had to be delayed because of the weather. That's a story for another day. No one understood my joy when she woke up. All I wanted to do was kiss her. Finally, I was able to talk to her, even if I had to leave so she could rest. Scratch that, I never left. Immediately she was asleep, I came back watching her. I would never let her out of my sight.
"You're pretty obsessed" I turned to see Leo.
"More than obsessed. She's my addiction and when you mess with what Damon loves you get burned. Let's go have fun" I said looking at Leo. He knew that look.
"I'll get Lily to watch Tri"he said walking away.
"Marco, Marco. I will always be one step ahead of you"I said to myself.
Let the game begin.

*Hey everyone, before y'all will say this chapter is short, I know. The show down is I the next chapter. I just want y'all to know it's gonna be bloody. So it's optional. You can skip it and still understand from chapter twenty six. Love y'all*

*I'm putting on my black jackets and sun glasses😎😎. Shits about to get down. Oh yeah imagine me freaking out in a girly not so girly but girl🤗.........you get what I'm saying 🤦🤦*