two

𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗘

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

"sannie!"

the mentioned boy looked up, a smile appearing on his face when he saw his best friend hiding behind a tree. he ran to the boy, picking him up and spinning him around.

"found you, youngie." wooyoung giggled and san put the younger boy down.

"san, wooyoung, dinner time." the two boys turned to look at wooyoung's house where his mother was standing at the back door, waving at the pair. san turned to wooyoung with a mischievous smile.

"race you!"

san took off into a sprint, leaving the blonde boy dumbfounded. once he came back to his senses, he let out a giggle and ran after the older boy.

wooyoung's mother welcomed the boys with a warm hug and helped them to climb on to the tall stools in front of the kitchen counter. 

"thank you, mom." wooyoung smiled as his mother set a plate of dino nuggets in front of him.

"thank you, ms. jung." wooyoung's mother shook her head with a tut as she ruffled the boy's black hair.

"san, i told you to call me haru." san nodded with a smile and started to dig into his nuggets. the boys ended up not even eating half of them and they ended up on the floor due to the mini food fight that had occured.

"what am i going to do with you boys?" haru shook her head as she entered the kitchen again. the two boys looked at her with sheepish smiled before hopping off their stools.

"don't worry haru, we'll clean it." san bent down to pick up all the nuggets, throwing them into the bin once he had gotten them all.

"you didn't have to, i was only kidding sweetheart, but thank you. you're a good kid." haru smiled at the two boys. "san, do you want me to ask soyoung if you can sleep over tonight?"

wooyoung squealed and wrapped his arms around his best friend's waist, looking up at the boy with hopeful eyes. "please sleep over, sannie!"

san giggled and moved wooyoung's hair out of his eyes before looking back up at haru. "yes please, i'd love that."

"i think he'd love that too." haru laughed as she pointed at her son who rolled his eyes with a pout.

"sannie's my best friend, i love him and i'll always love him."

"what the fuck was that, san?" san sat up in his bed, raising his hand to his forehead. he was breathing heavily and when he looked out his window it was still dark. he groaned and flopped back on his bed, lifting his phone off of his beside table to check the time.

3:14am

san sighed, pulling the thin sheet over his body as he let sleep take over him again as he hoped for no more weird dreams.

a/n: and that's chapter one :D

what do y'all think? do you have any ideas as to what happens?