I͟n͟s͟i͟d͟e͟ Y͟o͟u͟ ⌫ Husband! Suigetsu x Wife! Reader

Looks like they wanted the request early, so I'll try to be speedy haha.

Reader is female.

After all that fluff, this is a lemon 🍋. It means mature content.

You and Suigetsu are married and have triplets.

Requested by @demkidzizbad

Anime is Naruto streaming on Netflix and more.

Enjoy~
_____________________________

The sun was shining brighter than ever today, yet it wasn't that hot because of the cool fall breeze coming in. Summer was soon over, so that meant a break for most people.

Trees batted in the cool breeze hitting, some of their green leave falling and turning a mix of sunset colors.

Wasn't life so peaceful?

Ha that was a joke for you and your family. Don't make yourself laugh.

You and the busy Suigetsu Hozuki had gotten married about three years ago. In that span of time, you two did the dirty and his dumbass forgot to use protection.

That's all there is to it, the end.

Wrong.

You always felt sick after that, and had ridiculous food cravings and combinations you can't even eat right now.

That's when you knew, you were pregnant.

You and Hozuki had different perspectives on the surprise. He was so excited and happy about getting to have a child of his own with you.

Where as you were more hesitant about it. He was always a busy man in the marriage. Going on missions and coming back late at night, he was tired but got the job done.

With a child, you'd didn't want to cause him another burden. Thinking about not having the baby, Hozuki supported you and you kept the baby.

Now in this case, three babies.

You and your husband had received three beautiful babies. They were all girls.

Ren. Ran. Rin. Hozuki named all three, you were so tired from the pregnancy that you agreed to those names.

They weren't that unique or special, but the little girls were so beautiful. They were three years old now.

Ren was the oldest, and had Hozuki's arctic blueish white hair. She also had your e/c eyes that sparkled. Her personality was so quite and distant, but we she wanted her way. You and Hozuki had hell coming your way.

Ran was the middle and your little twin. She had your exact h/c hair locks when she was born and e/c eyes, with just a tint of purple. It wasn't noticeable from far away. Despite being your twin, she was like her dad. Cheerful and always smiling. She was just starting to prank too.

Rin was the youngest and your husband's little twin. His same white appearing hair and his astonishing purple eyes. Her personality was a mix of both. She inherited your shyness and quietness when around people. When she was comfortable, she was loud like her dad.

Right now, the house was a mess.

"Daddy can you help me do my abc's!" Rin complained with her crayons in her clenched hand.

"Mommy I didn't want to eat this! I wanted something else!" Ren began to get mad and shake her head, shoving the plate away.

"D-daddy I h-hurt myself wah!" Ran started to cry because she stubbed her toe on the couch.