ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

- George's POV -

George woke to the sound of his alarm going off. As much as he loved learning, he hated school. The halls were always crowded and the students were always interrupting the teachers. He stumbled out of bed and threw on a blue t-shirt to match his black shorts he had on. He ran down the street to his bus stop. Although he was 17 he didn't have his driver's license and his parents were always too busy to bring him to school. He stepped onto the bus and scanned the rows for a seat. He decided it would be best for him to sit up front. He wasn't "cool", so sitting in the back would be a death sentence. After several minutes of sitting in the bumpy vehicle the bus pulled into the drop of parking lot. In the halls nobody bothered him while he walked to his first period, this put George into a good mood. His smile quickly dropped when he walked into his math class to find that there was a substitute teacher sitting at the front of the classroom. He took his seat at the back of the classroom. He took out a book he had been in the middle of reading and slouched in his chair. He could read pretty fast and still had ten minutes before class technically began. As students around him chatted and did homework George got lost in his book.

                                                                             - Clay's POV -

    Clay parked his Honda Civic in parking space five and hopped out to join his group of friends standing outside of the school's main entrance. Nick was the first to see him approach the group.

"Hey Clay"

"Hey Nick"

"Long night" asked Nick.

"I guess you could say that"

    The group of 17 year olds slowly got bigger. The group included Nick, Wilbur, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Karl, Fundy, Punz, Eret, and Clay's girlfriend Andrea (Botez). The group slowly separated into different directions. Techno, Karl, Eret, Fundy, and Punz headed left while Clay, Nick, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, and Andrea turned right. Clay and Andrea stopped outside the door and their friends went inside the classroom to give the couple some alone time.

"Are you ready for tomorrow's game?" asked Andrea.

"Yeah, I'm always ready" Clay stated.

"That's great to hear"

Andrea headed inside to leave Clay to his thoughts. Clay had been going through a rough patch lately.

                                                                        - Three Weeks Ago -

                                                                              - Clay's POV -

    I was sitting in my last class of the day, math. It felt like it had been at least three hours but when I looked up at the clock it had been ten minutes. I was really pumped for tonight, it was our schools first football game of the school year. My girlfriend of three months was going to be cheering me on from the side. We had made it official at the end of our junior year. I was lost in my thoughts until the teacher called on me. I looked up at the board in confusion.

"Clay, what is the answer to number seven" questioned Mrs. Dale.

"Um..."

I tried my best to do the math in my head but I couldn't figure it out.

"26" I asked.

"Wrong, can anybody help Clay with the answer"

A small brown haired boy raised his hand. He had the most beautiful brown eyes and small demeanor. His hand was shaking and he looked really nervous.