⤷ 03| WEASLEY'S WIZARD WHEEZES

chapter three : Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

☆ ☆ ☆

"What's that?" Bill asked Charlie as the two of them sat down at the scrubbed wood table.

"Some plays I used for Quidditch when I was a captain," Charlie replied, as he showed them to Bill. "I'm going to give them to June."

"She's the new captain?"

Charlie nodded.

"They certainly have made a good decision, then," Bill continued, leaning back. "I remember her as quite a Quidditch addict."

"I wished I was still at Hogwarts this year," Charlie admitted. "Certainly with the Triwizard Tournamemt going on."

"I'm secretly happy that Fred, George, Ron and Ginny are all under seventeen," Bill said, frowning. "I've heard it can be quite dangerous."

"I may or may not know about the first task," Charlie admitted, a smile appearing on his lips.

However, before Bill could ask what he meant, Fred appeared from the fireplace, laughing. A moment later, George appeared, too, with Harry's trunk beside him. After a glance at Fred, he, too, laughed.

"What happened?" Bill asked curiously as the twins made their way towards them.

Fred and George grinned. "A moment of patience, good sir, we have yet to know if something happened."

Ron appeared, too, and Fred leaped towards him.

"Did he eat it?"

Ron frowned warily. "Eat what?"

"Maybe he didn't do it yet," George said to Fred.

"Do what?" Ron asked, confused.

☆ ☆ ☆

The moment Harry and Juniper appeared in the Burrow, Fred leaped towards them.

"Did he eat it?" he said excitedly.

"Yeah," Harry said. "What was it?"

"Ton-Tongue Toffee," Fred said brightly. "George and I invented them, we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer . . ."

The tiny kitchen exploded with laughter; June looked around and saw that Ron and George were sitting at the scrubbed wooden table with Bill and Charlie.

"How're you doing, Harry? It's good to see you again, June. Charlie just told me you're the new Quidditch captain. Congratulations!"

"Thank you," June said, making her way towards them.

Before any of them could say anything else, there was a faint popping noise and Arthur appeared out of thin air at George's shoulder. He was looking angrier than June had ever seen him.