fifteen

Calum's POV (gwowww)

"Calm down mate before you go into cardiac arrest," Ashton chuckled.

"I can't, she's gonna be expecting Malcum who's obviously gonna be nowhere to be found, what if she doesn't text me anymore?" I groaned as I face-planted into the couch set up in the dressing room they had let us use for the night.

"Then why don't you text her as- you know- Calum? Because that's who you are?" Michael sassed as he moved my legs over to make space for his guitar.

"Because we're having great little conversations and she doesn't know I'm Calum Hood, the bassist in her all time favorite band ever. She'd freak out texting me, she doesn't freak out texting Malcum," I sighed as I got up and fixed my outfit that was slightly ruffled now.

"You couldn't have picked a different name though?" Luke laughed and I chucked a throw pillow at his head. It hit him with a thunk and he glared at me before throwing it back at my stomach.

"I refuse to pay for another pillow caused my Calum and Luke's shenanigans!" Ashton shouted as Luke and I broke out into a very aggressive pillow fight. We have gone through multiple pillows on tour ripping them apart and messing them up, but it was funny.

"If I find another feather randomly poking me at a later time I'm killing both of you," Michael snapped and we both looked at each other before throwing pillows at him too.

"Children," Our manager mumbled and Luke and I stopped again and looked at her before she placed her hands on her hips in a motherly way. "Don't you dare before I take back my agreement to let your little girlfriend in here after soundcheck," She glared at me and I immediately dropped the pillow, forfeiting my pillow fight championship title. "That's what I thought," She laughed.

"Calum, the playboy, finally settling down," Luke smirked and I shook my head. "Stop it we all know you were the playboy of this group."

"Never. I love Sierra," He huffed and I rolled my eyes. "Didn't mean right now dingus, the past."

"I love Crystal," Mikey smiled and I pretended to barf.

"Yeah we know lover man," Ashton patted him on the back and suddenly Michael got up, I assumed to go facetime his lover before soundcheck.

I realized they were completely right. They all had girlfriends and fiancees while I was the only one still single. I don't force anything but I would love to know Aurora more and seeing how it goes, but she'd have to know who I actually was.

"Fifteen minutes guys," One of the venue employees announced and I suddenly felt like my outfit was wrong and I could do better. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a couple of deep breaths. "You look fine," I said to myself and I pulled out my phone to see if she had tweeted anything new. I pressed her account that was in my recently searched and saw she was almost here and wanted to puke from excitement. I smiled and caught myself before I liked her tweets. That would've been creepy.

I put my phone away and soon enough we started heading towards the stage to start setting everything up and the staff started bringing out the snacks and water bottles I had ordered. Ashton was first on stage to "set his drumsticks down" and I saw him wave to the crowd before coming backstage once again and headed over to me.

"Yeah she's here, long brown haired girl in seat one right?" He asked and I nodded my head eagerly. She's here. Next, Michael and Luke headed out and I could hear Mikey ask if anyone wanted water or snacks and I secretly prayed she would say yes so I could be up close to her. A couple seconds had went by and there was complete silence until someone spoke up. The guys looked over at me and nodded their heads and I instantly smiled. Ashton held the snacks while I held the water bottles and we started walking towards the seats. All eyes landed on us and my eyes went straight to her. She was wearing a pair of loose jeans and a fitted short long sleeve shirt and wow she looked amazing.
[a/n: its called a crop top Calum jfc]