Chapter 24

So the winner of the cover competition is................ Im_That_Friend!!!

I fell in love with her cover which is at the top or on the side. And look forward to introducing her character.

Yeah, that's it here is the chapter

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢Mr.Rodriguez rushed to the door as he heard a knock sound. He opened it was greeted by his good friends the Jacksons.

"Hey. I haven't seen you in awhile. Come in have a seat." Mr. Rodriguez guided them inside after giving them a hug as his greeting.

They walked inside and sat down on his olive colored sofa. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Um I will have a water." Mrs. Jackson rubbed her hands nervously.

"I'll have some wine." Mr. Jackson said." Your gonna need it more than I do." He muttered as Mr. Rodriguez went to get the drinks.

"How are we supposed to tell him?" Mr. Jackson whispered furiously.

Mr. Jackson shrugged his shoulders," I don't know. But what I do know is he will have a heart attack. We have to tell him in a way that its not to overwhelming." Mr. Jackson tried to calm her. It only made it worse.

"How the hell are we suppose to put it in a nice way." She stabbed her finger on his chest.

"I don't know. Improvise." He shrugged.

"Improvise. You want me to improvise. Oh hell no. You listen and you listen good. I know I have been married to you for 35 years, but I will not let you run me. So this is what your going to do. Your gonna drop that fake ass smile. Drink that whole class of wine. Improvise. And see how that works out for you. What I'm gonna do is walk out that front door and wait in the car until you come out. Then we are going to go home I'm going to take a nice soothing bath and your gonna rub my feet until I fall until a deep peaceful slumber. Am I clear mister?" She fumed.

Mr. Jackson nodded his head feircely. He had never seen his wife act like this but in his opinion, he like this controlling side to her.

"That's what I thought." She said and grabbed her purse walking out the door.

Mr. Rodriguez came in and sat down the drinks noticing Mrs. Jackson presence was no longer there.

"Where did Kathy run off to." He chuckled as he made Mr. Jackson's glass of wine.

"Oh she is waiting in the car." Mr. Jackson gluped his Adams apple bobbing in his throat.

"Oh. Ok." He seemed a little offended. "So, what have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing much. Spending time with my wife. How about you?"

"Working. And trying to keep up with my kids as much as possible." He laughed

"Speaking of kids. How is Harmony and Leo?" Mr. Jackson asked trying to get the conversation started.

"Oh Leo is good, just almost finished his last year of law school. And Harmony last time I checked was good. I talked to her a few days ago."

Mr. Jackson tensed." So um. Anthony's dating this new girl now."

"Really. Im so happy for him.Who is she?"

"It's Harmony Rick." Mr. Jackson sighed.

"Finally." He laughed. "Ever since I first met him I knew they we're perfect for one another."

"Yeah. So they went on their first date the other night, Anthony said they had a nice time."

"That's good. Do you know what they are doing now?"

"It's funny you should mention that " Mr. Jackson rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously.

"What is it." Mr. Jackson began to pour himself another glass of wine.

"Harmony is missing. They think she was kidnapped. And they are doing everything they can." He tried to reassure him.

Mr. Jackson grabbed the whole bottle of wine and chugged it down. Once it was empty he licked his lips.

"Well, time for me to beat some ass."

***

Julia rushed back upstairs in search of scissors. She knew she wouldn't have been able to untie the top with out the, since Mike is an expert rope tier. She grabbed a pair from the kitchen and rushed back downstairs to help Harmony.

When she got back down there she rushed to her side and saw Harmony had no cuts or bruises. "I'm so sorry." Julia whispered repeatedly.

In the mist of her cutting a knot open she heard a voice behind her. "Well. Well. Well.... Look what we have her."

Julia's body tensed as she realized who it was. Her hands began to shake as she turned around to face her demons, or in this case demon.

"Mike." She whispered fearfully.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys so, are you guys excited for a new cover and character??? I know I am.

You finally met Mr. Rick Rodriguez also known as Harmony's dad.

QFTC: What are your thoughts on childhood hunger?(Just curious)

Teaser: Big Brawl soon......

I need a trailer badly!! Anybody wanna make one? And I'm almost at 200k!!!!!! OMG I'm so excited...

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy